Reviews for Handcuffed
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 8/23
This was a great story and an interesting take on how Aoko would react.
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 6/17
It's a realky good story! I love it so much. Kaito and Aoko's interraction and conversation, especially Aoko's words, touched my heart that I nearly cried ... Aoko is really KID's weakness, isn't it? KID lost his Poker Face easier in front of her. I don't know which one is better, if she being innocent and emotional and just bluntly suspected that KID is Kaito or said indirectly jusr like in this story. But, her words before kissing him is really bitter-sweet. I can still feel the disappointment and dislike towards KID in her words, but it's a sweet choice for her to say that. And the last part is the sweetest one ... They are a really cute and sweet couple TTuTT I also like your writing style. But, I like especially your plot. So, thank you for the food story! Keep writing!

HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 4/2
That was the best aoko and kaito fan fic I ever read and I really like the ending:)
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm confused. Does this mean that Kaito stopped being Kaito KID? Or not?
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That is quite a nice story, and it is a little funny too. It is good. And when I finish reading this fanfic, I think Aoko has figure out Kaitou KID's identity as Kaito Kuroba, but she keeps quiet about it so that Kaito wouldn't notice it until she has solid proof that he is Kaitou KID and also finding out the reason why is he doing this. I think she really does care for KID and Kaito as they are the same person.
DetectiveLion chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Cute, very cute. I don't find very many good KaiAo fictions these days, and I enjoyed reading this one. I love the way you wrote this- good job!
Sirastar chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was very sweet.
Funny and sweet.
Nice to see that Aoko does have a sharp mind and that’s her friend can’t hide from her.
I would have loved to see her reaction about his reasons, but the rest was great.
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012