Reviews for Pleasantview: Season 1
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2013
Please make another season or continuing of this story...thank you
ClearaMorph chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
Wow, it’s over already? Well you got season 2 up already I see. I’ll read it! Hopefully some Sim can get their hands on the Grim Phone, and bring back the dead! I’m glad Loki is dead, I agree he is evil and deserves to be shot dead! Great ending! Burn Loki!
sorry4beingstupid chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
I'm a new reviewer. I just created this account a few months ago. And, I've read this (without an account) And, this is flawless the ending left me like "What The Hell?" LOL. But, please continue another season. :]
Mistyflower68 chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Gah! I love this story! I can't wait for more! Amazing job!
ClearaMorph chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Very clever idea with sucking the poison out, in fact they did that back in the olden days for poisonous snakebites, in fact they still do that now. Awww, still no one but believes Dustin but Beau. So, they really think he’s that messed up, to not give a care? If no one believed me I’m be pretty PO’d too. I have to say this, Dusty needs someone to give him a big hug. At least he seemed to get through hopefully to Angela, they say you never get fully over your first love.
sunsetvalleylove chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Great chapter :D
aiyanarose chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
there are grammar and spelling issues.
pretty interesting.
ujemaima chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
I genuinely felt like crying while I was reading about Nervous. Again another fantastic job.
ujemaima chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Hahahaha oh poor John! That was a great episode!
ClearaMorph chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Dustin is a slob so you got that dead on, and I take it the punch to the gut was his still low Aspiration. Well at least Beau believes Dustin, he wasn't smoking pot again. It will be a long time I think before I update big blow my Two Families Connected got deleted half my fault half Bit defender back up and some weird screw-up with Word. Word wouldn’t even allow me access to the file I made the file and I’m the user, what the heck unless my computer got hacked, or something why did it get changed? I have to recover from here and then remember what I typed and what the Lord may want as a change in the story. It might be why it was lost. I’ll have to be backing-up more often now on CD as well as a flash drive USB. Well if I have one thing to be thankful for I got a gift, I can now speak pray in tongues, thank You God! That was some I had on off wanted for years! Hey God restore He might be able to restore the file somehow.
sunsetvalleylove chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Great chapter :)
ujemaima chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Hehe I love Jen and John! Another fantastic episode.
ujemaima chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Oooh I like Meadow's development and the shock plot twist of resurrecting Bella. Great stuff!
sunsetvalleylove chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
Great chapter!
ujemaima chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Hehe I'm loving Jen as a vampire, and thank goodness Brandi and Darren sorted their relationship. Another terrific installment.