Reviews for 100 Themes, 100 Shippings
ashmole chapter 12 . 2/12
poor celebi emerald is abusing there friendship
the immortal chapter 14 . 2/5
can i suggest DreamyHairShipping for the expectations chapter
jaden yugi chapter 14 . 1/25
for the Tears chapter can u do ColosseumShipping
cemot chapter 14 . 1/19
fir the vacation chapter hows about BattleShipping - Brawly & Shauna (Hoenn)
true fan chapter 14 . 1/15
your other stuff really is good. For the Cat chapter of this can you you do a Ryouga x Rug which is known as stolenheartshipping
celestial chapter 14 . 1/11
IWon'tKillYouYetShipping - Wally x Blue perhaps this could work for the no time one?
thunderous chapter 14 . 1/11
perhaps for the notime chapter you could do ElectrokinesisShipping which is Clemont and Liza(gym leader). A good chapter.
heroic lord chapter 14 . 1/11
ShockingShipping - Volkner & Elesa would be good for fortutude if you're willing.
jofo chapter 14 . 1/10
this was pretty good. Perhaps you could do BetelgeuseShipping - Cyrus & Mars for silence if you having got any for that chapter yet?
Monkey999Boy chapter 14 . 1/9
Cute.

I still await for the Dia chapter of "You Paired Me With Who?"!

P.S:

Dia and Pearl are not gay for each other.

They are more like... watch?vEhSiGawZvbY

Brothers Forever.

P.P.S:

I'm glad you're still alive!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I would kind of like it if, in the future, you tell who are the ones in the ship. xD I am honestly a fan of IkariShipping and occasionally CavalierShipping, but this is good and you did a great job portraying the characters!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
This seems more like sibling love than romantic, but honestly, for the two of them, that's how I like it! Also, I always think of the character you call "Blue" as either "Green" or "Leaf" because of the mangas, and the guy you call "Green" is who I think of as the name "Blue". XD so I get confused sometimes, but this is still awesome!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
He's not too out of character. Actually, I think his character is dead-on, if you think about it. If Dawn's wonderfully cheerful attitude finally got to Paul in the show or whatever, I think this is how it really would turn out. With Paul softening up just a little. So, great job as always! Loving this!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Awww... I'm crying now... DX poor Mitsumi...
DoliInTheSkyWithDiamonds chapter 13 . 6/8/2014