Reviews for 100 Themes, 100 Pairings
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 15 . 11h
Wow finally. The only ship u came here for cx i freking love sabrina, there has to be more stories with this ship
reppad98 chapter 15 . 5/26
Oh, it's an interesting theory about Red, and to see Sabrina wonder about that. I think he does think, because like Sabrina said, people have to think in order to function. Or at least, I think so XD It was sweet and short and simple, just like Red's gesture. Nice chapter :)
Thank you for updating, I'm looking forward to more, and keep writing! ! !
reppad98 chapter 14 . 1/10
So, I still had to read this chapter, it was still on my long list of alerts and now I finally have the time, so here I am, a year late, but still... :D
I liked this one. It was short and sweet and still a bit sad because Wally is sick. I have to admit, I actually don't know the characters well, but it wasn't really needed for this story. Despite that this was a Shipping story, I liked how it could also be read as a friendship. It feels like the characters are perhaps still a bit too young for romance, but that obviously the deep friendship is already there and that it can perhaps develop into something else, with time. If Wally has that time. Oh great, now I made myself sad with that thought. This idea could have been really angsty and sad, but you (and Wally) made it happy indeed.
Thank you for updating, I'm looking forward to more and I hope you update soon (though it's been a while, and I completely understand that real life can get in the way), and keep writing! ! !
ashmole chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
poor celebi emerald is abusing there friendship
the immortal chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
can i suggest DreamyHairShipping for the expectations chapter
jaden yugi chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
for the Tears chapter can u do ColosseumShipping
cemot chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
fir the vacation chapter hows about BattleShipping - Brawly & Shauna (Hoenn)
true fan chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
your other stuff really is good. For the Cat chapter of this can you you do a Ryouga x Rug which is known as stolenheartshipping
celestial chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
IWon'tKillYouYetShipping - Wally x Blue perhaps this could work for the no time one?
thunderous chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
perhaps for the notime chapter you could do ElectrokinesisShipping which is Clemont and Liza(gym leader). A good chapter.
heroic lord chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
ShockingShipping - Volkner & Elesa would be good for fortutude if you're willing.
jofo chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
this was pretty good. Perhaps you could do BetelgeuseShipping - Cyrus & Mars for silence if you having got any for that chapter yet?
Monkey999Boy chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
Cute.

I still await for the Dia chapter of "You Paired Me With Who?"!

P.S:

Dia and Pearl are not gay for each other.

They are more like... watch?vEhSiGawZvbY

Brothers Forever.

P.P.S:

I'm glad you're still alive!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I would kind of like it if, in the future, you tell who are the ones in the ship. xD I am honestly a fan of IkariShipping and occasionally CavalierShipping, but this is good and you did a great job portraying the characters!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
This seems more like sibling love than romantic, but honestly, for the two of them, that's how I like it! Also, I always think of the character you call "Blue" as either "Green" or "Leaf" because of the mangas, and the guy you call "Green" is who I think of as the name "Blue". XD so I get confused sometimes, but this is still awesome!