Reviews for Cato and Clove
Ali Austin chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is an amazing story Cato and Clove are some of my favorite caracters of this season thx!
booksorm3000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Well I must say it was good! Infact it was awesome!
swimmergirl102 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was really good but it never said when he put on the suit. Also he wouldn't have been hurt by the mutants when he was by Thresh because of the suit. Other then that it was a really good story!
katien100 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was so SWEET and SAD! I love it.
number123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
what happens to her little brother? write a story about it please. of her little brothers grief, sadness, anger, etc.
Cheese chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow. Very angsty, but very good. Near perfect grammar; I think I only saw a few mistakes. Like when Clove says, "I love you to!" It should be, "I love you, too!"

I don't know. Maybe I'm just too much of a grammar nazi.

I do think, however, that their relationship went a little too fast. Like, how Cato and Clove were in love so suddenly. Of course, I'm writing a flipping imprint-love-at-first-sight story, so I probably shouldn't be talking. :)

I really did like the sappy-ness in this story, though, and that's saying something. Usually, sappy-ness in anything makes me gag. In fact, the only love song that doesn't make me cringe is "Far Away" by Nickelback. And "She Will Be Loved." And "September."

But that's not the point.

The point is, the corny parts of this story didn't make me barf. Congrats. Usually corn is disgusting (not the food-food corn is awesome!)

All in all, great fic! You kept me waiting for this one for ages, but it was definitely worth the wait.

Ah, speaking of cheesiness... :)

And about the whole, "Grace be with you"...haha, I see what you did there.

;)
-Cheese

(In case you don't know, this is Lily. Just sayin'."
ScarredTimeCircuits chapter 1 . 10/7/2012