Reviews for Finding the Right Words
Animanga Mask chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
:D *fan girl scream* why renji is so awesome!
MangKulas chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
This is really, really cute. Thank you for writing the story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Abiding Angel chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Ah! Insta-fave! I'm a wedding planner in training, so anything related to weddings is something I automatically adore... plus one of my favorite couples? Hahaha Love! This was a cute short. I find it funny that he'd ask the gang with what to do, and then just turns around and does what Byakuya suggested. Loved the part when Hime was explaining flower meanings - I'm a sucker for informational things like that. I will say I was surprised that Byakuya allowed it. Personally, I think he'd straight out say no and some crazy beat-me-to-win-Rukia's-hand-in-marriage battle would occur. But hey, your calmer version is more pleasant!

Renji talking in gibberish is so SO fitting. I can imagine him getting flustered, exploding with an explanation, but then fixes it all with a simple, "Will you marry me?" I mean, his straightforwardness is something I like a lot about Renji. Any way, I do hope you consider doing a wedding scene for them in the future. I'd love to read it!
Michiko Burel chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Awwww love you too renji
DeathBerryHime chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Oh my gosh! This was so funny! I could imagine Renji talk like that when he's embarrassed!
You know... for a moment I thought you were gonna make it like an operation! You know like Renji's with Rukia at the gardens trying desperately to propose to her and at the thirteen division's headquarters everyone plus Ichigo's gang are infront a huge screen watching the two with headphones banging their heads at the wall for him messing up the perfect proposal plan.
Then Byakuya appears and grabbing the mic takes the lead and says "Repeat after me!" and he starts saying the perfect speech for the two!

Hah I'm daydreaming again
mayuka chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
awesome as always! hime is so adorable :D
oh and one grammar mistake. hime said "this is excited" so its supposed to be exciting not excited.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love this story! RenRuki needs some more attention, in my opinion ;)
IchiHimelover86 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love how Renji feels realistically nervous