Reviews for BEGINNINGS
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Cute, I haven't gone there yet. I'm making sure they get a reasonable number of eps done and that they appear to have a plotline and don't go all X-Files and Lost on us.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Heehee, nicely done!
Just imagine not being able to watch Supernatural ... the end of civilisation or what?
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
hehehe! If only Sam and Dean knew that THEIR GREAT CREATOR KRIPKE created that show!.. What are you thinking of Revolution anyway? Have you watched it at all? (I watched the 1st episode just cause Kripke's the creator but haven't watched past that) And.. What are your thoughts on Supernatural's Season 8? Have you watched any of the newest episodes yet?
kissacazador chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That sounds like a show Sam would enjoy and a nice shout-out to Kripke!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
good and diferent challenge word use
Jimelda chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Shame on me, I know, but I hadn't even heard of Revolution until now. Clearly I need to keep a better track of what Kripke's up to these days. The show actually sounds pretty good tho. Obviously it's no Supernatural, but I might have to check it out now.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Haha, cute (I've actually been trying to get into it, but I need something to make me care about the characters, damn!)
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Interesting little slice-of-life drabble, and a great title.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I'm quite enjoying Kripke's latest offering, even though it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi - oh wait, that'll be the Winchesters! So your drabble wins on that count... LOL
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Really nice use of the word pilot with no planes involved! Thanks! :)
Giacinta chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very topical. I'm curious to see how it keeps up in the long-run.
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Cute!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Of course, the Winchesters would have to watch Revolution! LOL!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
No electricity means no TV. Goodbye Supernatural, hello scrabble. Eek, Hell on earth!