Reviews for Burning It Down
TheEndlessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I absolutely adore Linkin Park in general, and Burn It Down is one of my personal favorites. As I read this SongFic, I could vividly imagine the scene in my head, even though I was only three when the Twin Towers were destroyed by the collision of terrorist-driven planes. Admittedly, the ending was slightly confusing and seemed not as coherent with the rest of the story, but the conclusion added suspense and made you ask yourself deeper questions about the cycles of Life and Death. Overall, this piece was built upon excellent writing, interesting ending and opening paragraphs, and just a brillant and very creative idea that made the song meaningful. Great job! :)
Orange Purse chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Like it a lot. I actually know the song and am fond of it, but I mainly skipped those lines since I know the meaning of the song. Some of the parts were confusing, but not like... the clear-cut confusing, if you know what I am. It isn't vague or anything, just what it is.

It's nice to read. I liked the first two narratives, just for my own reasons. The way you descripbed the emotions was great.