Reviews for Crash Into Me
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 3 . 9/7
Oooh my insides are absolutely tingling! Mergana is always so full of passion and drama. So it always leaves me wanting for more. Please update soon?
AJsRandom chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I do hope you plan on continuing this at some point; I'm really into it! This is definitely one of the best AU/future fics I've read here. I'll be following in anticipation of future fun! Thanks!
Lkg chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Love the dialogue! Bloody fantastic, and very true to character for Morgana. I'd love a bit more on their current situations. What does Morgana do for a living? What did she mean when she said Gaius treated her family? You said Gwen met Lancelot at her work, where's that? Update soon please!
jo chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
loved it! so glad to see that you updated and i cant wait for the next chapter! :D great work!
soopergirl35 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I love this story! It is absolutely brilliant how you have brought Merlin into the modern world, and I applaud you! The dialogue is all great, very in character even though they use modern slang. Only things I noticed that seemed weird-When Arthur is shouting at Morgana (WELL IF YOU WEREN"T SUCH A SLEAZE...etc.) there should be another quotation mark at the end of it. Also, in chapter 2, Merlin says, "You are an impossible women." and it should be "woman" with an "A". I think that's all...sorry, I am SUCH a writing nerd, I just can't turn it off! Hope this was helpful!
Marilia11 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Love this story! Update soon!
Paladinobr chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Good to see another good chapter of this story. Waiting for the next one, :)
lilmiss chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Yay update *slaps your wrist for taking so long*

Loving this story. Poor Arthur he was only trying to help her.

Cute Mergana, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I was so excited to see an update, this chapter is brilliant! Tauren sounds like such a dirt bag, I hope that Morgana gets rid of him soon.
Who's Merlin going to ask out?
Please, please update soon!
lilmiss chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I NEED the next chapter to this!
Tinkerbell90 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I really like this story so far. Actually this is the first modern AU about Merlin and Morgana I'm reading XD

I love the concept and the way you bring the different characters in. And I like this little cocky version of Merlin a lot. He and Morgana have a great chemistry. Hope you'll update soon
Paladinobr chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Good chapter. I can't wait to see Merlin, Morgana and Tauren together, lol.
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This story is so good! It's been ages since I found a good modern A/U story and even longer since I found a Mergana one! This story is well-written and the characters are perfect and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Please update soon!
Adam chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Really happy you decided to continue this story. I really like the modern AU stories with a Merlin/Morgana pairing, and this has the making of being one of the best. Cheers!
monsterbleeds chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
WOWW. Seriously this is amazing. I love their interactions so far and can't wait to see some new developments XD. Great writing, I'm really liking this story. Modern!AU mergana is awesome.