Reviews for Blood Orange
Silver Electricity chapter 6 . 2/10
WOW THIS IS REALLY GOOD! MUST UPDATE AGAIN PLEASE! Because one thing I really really really really hate is super awesome stories not being finished ( like this one :D) U are a great writer ! Why u stop I'm not sure .. U may to busy or simply for got but I would greatly appreciated it if u were to update again...
ciaracasey2001 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Well done and keep up the good work.:-)
Losted Shadows chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
MissKeith, I hope you have a really valid reason for this lack of updating. I've been waiting for an update since the last chapter was put up just over a year ago... Not good.
It's a great story, and I hate seeing it just sit there. Update soon, or I may have to go all Stephen King's 'Misery' on you.

All jokes aside, hope your well. Please get another chapter up soon. Please.
Unanimous persons chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
This is by far my top ranking favorite fanfiction. I know there's a really small chance you will but if you could update that would be awesome. I just hate to see stories(especially as good as this one) not be finished.
darkshadow148 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Please finish this this is really good man or girl
YY123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love this story so much, I read it 3 times and then chose to review.
'Dang so stubborn myself'
But great job and I have seen no mistakes.
Sondardo chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I have to admit this is my favorite fanfiction so far, not because of its lenght, but because it adresses Mavis as a vampire who succumbed to her dark nature, while still a part of her care deeply for her lover, Jonahthan. I'm very anxious what will happen next, will Mavis be able to overcome her bloodthirstly nature? What does Harriet want with Mavis? What will happen to Jonathan, will he submit completely to Mavis, surrendering his life and blood to her, or will he ask her to turn him into a vampire? So many possibilities here... I beg of you, please update whenever you got enough spare time and inspiration, you've got great potential as a writer.
Tsigun chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Plz update. Its a really good story.
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
You update right now. I absolutely love this story and the darker take you've given it. PLEASE UPDATE!
Bgirl
callmemavy chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
please, continue the story! I love it!
sharingan prodigy chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Very good I am enjoying your story its an amazing idea andd well written I'll follow and review when I can and feel free to PM me I honestly want to connect with more authors of your skill so I'm just a PM away
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
can i give you a date to make the next chapter? how about the 22
Gerifield chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
What's about the next chapter? :)
DropItLikeaChandelier chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I have Orange Blood lip gloss from Bath & Body Works. It tastes SO good.
Lee Sins chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Loving the story so much! You're a very talented writer. My fav scenes are definitely just between the couple, the other characters getting a bit annoying :P