Reviews for Instinct
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
He has long since cared about the crimson stain that permanently coats his skin; left instead to run on auto-pilot and one basic instinct.

Survival.- Eek! And ain't that the truth. I really loved Purgatory Dean and must admit I'm a bit sad to see him go. Lovely work as always.

:D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Dean was very very tough and after his prePurgatory experiences would be one of the few not totally broken down by a year of straight fighting.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Chilling. I can definitely see this happening to Dean in Purgatory, and I'm sure there are so many long-term effects that the show hasn't even begun to delve into yet about his time spent down there. Hopefully we'll get to see some more Purgatory flashbacks in the newest ep.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Whoa. Dark and very descriptive; this sounds like the flashbacks feel.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hard hitting. Loved it.
Chick xx
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love it, it's very dark and fits very well with the season premiere.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I haven't watched the first episode yet (unforgivable, but I've been sick) - but I couldn't resist to read your drabble, and as always I'm so impressed about how you can put so much emotion in a 100 words. Wonderfully written.

"Each day and night mesh together so easily, like the tide and shore; fragments of the coastline swept away in the water's grasp.

That's him now; pieces being stripped from his soul; an ever increasing darkness left to spread like the smoldering ember that stands ready to spark an all-consuming fire." Shudder.

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love it - a great angle on Dean's stint in Purgatory and great use of the WOW!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I think this was very poetic. And the best way I've seen so far to explain what Dean meant when he said purgatory had a "pure" feeling to it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/7/2012