Reviews for Illicit Teaching
Crazychicke chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I really loved it! ;) So many epic moments - it was hilarious, hot and moving, all at once. I loved the sexual innuendos, and how he's teaching them woodwork! Dom!Elena was pefect! Loved the ending, and also the moments between Alaric and Caroline haha great work!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Loved it!
La Melodie chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I loved it! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was fantastic.
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Occasionally a little Elena and Alaric action is just what I need.
Fangoddess chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow I love Ric/ Elena sooo damn much! Great one- shot :)
desilovesbunnies chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I LUV THIS ALRIC AND ELENA MOMENT EVER SO MUCH! 3333333333
monkog21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oohhh, Soo hot. Loved it! Will there be more? ;)
NavyNight12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was amazingly funny and cute. You'd think it'd be weird reading this but it has given me a new pairing to support:) Nicely done
A.M.E. sweetheart chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
loooved this! you always do such a good job with the characters, whatever situation you throw them into! you should do more with the alaric/elena pairing because you're somehow able to make a situation that would (unfortunately) never happen and make it completely believable! loved it. thank you! :)))
who0wnsmyh34rt chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was seriously amazing, like the whole time I'm reading I'm like "omg no this is so wrong but damn it's PERFECT" because Elena & Alaric have so much chemistry it's not even funny. I just, this was perfect.
ceruleanvixen chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is sooooo wrong! I guess that's part of what makes it so much fun to read though. Lol. The allure of the forbidden. Also, have I told you yet how much I MISS ALARIC? Soooooooo much! So thanks for reviving him here. Nice job. Great ending, too. Nice comic relief :)
I would praise you more but I need to sleep. Haha. Anyways, great job. Please feel free to write more Alaric/Anyone. lol. night my dear.
diehardromantic chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Yay! More, more. That was so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Want more of this! Alaric/Elena!
Jinx 456 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was an interesting one, as I don't usually read
Elena/Ric stories... however, I loved it ;)