Reviews for In the Dragon's Teeth
WisdomWright chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Fantastic story. A very entertaining read!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I remember reading this years ago and it's just as AWESOME now as it was then and remains one of my ALL time favorite ff stories!
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
An EXCELLENT job here. It did feel like an episode from the show but it also carried with it the horrifying realty of the War itself. The original characters were extremely well developed here and your original characters- all of them- meshed in so well to keep the story constantly flowing.

I very much appreciated the HurtCage here. Didn't have too much of that on the show. And I liked the guilt both he and Saunders felt throughout the story- and the way they resolved that individually. It was brutally realistic when the nazi killed the woman. I was glad when Doc told Cage the child had survived. That was a good thing.

Your development and research was very thorough. The history mixed extremely well with the fictional characters. A very good job. I will put this my Favorite file. And I will go enjoy your other COMBAT stories.
Thank You.
Eclaireur chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I am so glad you posted this story on this site also! I have to tell you, this is one of the MOST powerful stories I have read in a long time! I first read it on Purple Hearts and it kept my attention all the way till the end. Some stories I've read start out great then peter out or the author has a tendency to write on and on just to fill the pages. You KNOW the characters and it shows in your work! GREAT JOB!
cd11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Excellent story
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Fascinating and very well researched story.