Reviews for Silently, Invisibly
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I thought it was brilliant I would just like to leave a little food for thought:
You said, "He and Selvig had beaten Chyornaya Vdova. There was a chance they could beat Loki."
Because of that scene in the movie when Natasha tricks Loki, couldn't it be argued that she is harder to beat than he is? And, by that logic, wouldn't beating the Black Widow mean they would be more than capable of dealing with Loki, rather than having just a chance?
whovian42 chapter 34 . 1/21/2013
Wow. Gotta tell you - these stories were amazing.
I've just blasted through the entire lot of Avengers novels :) in the space of a couple of days.
Characterization, intricate plots, dialogue, pacing; you have it all. In addition to a terrific writing style that pulls the reader along like a magnet.
I've marked you for when you post your next story!
Revenger Tigger chapter 34 . 1/13/2013
Wow! Fab story! Well done! It really came out great! And I'm honoured to have been mentioned in your thanks list! You're wonderful, too!
Kare38 chapter 34 . 1/10/2013
I have just finished reading the Resilience series and this sequel and immediately wanted to tell you how amazing I thought these works of fiction were. Your characterizations and plot details were truly remarkable. I felt at all times like I was reading professionally published material. You have serious talent and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 34 . 1/9/2013
I've been lurking, because I've been sneaking in reading this fic while writing my thesis, but I just wanted to let you know: this is amazing. Getting your updates in my inbox was always a huge joy, and I'll miss having them to reward myself with after a long day of thesis writing. Thank you.

Good luck with your real-life issues, and I hope to see more from you in the future- your writing is wonderfully clear, but also starkly (pun intended) beautiful, and your characterization extremely well done.
Shazrolane chapter 34 . 1/9/2013
First and foremost, I wish you well on life issues. I hope in the end that everything is resolved in the best manner possible. I've absolutely loved the ride you've sent us on through this story, through all of the ups and downs and twists and turns and OMG she did WHAT?! moments. From the first Resilience story to this, you've brought the characters on an amazing journey, and your readers right along with them.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
TheNaggingCube chapter 34 . 1/9/2013
*sniff* the end is here... heheh James and Lady Sif.
peppertheband chapter 34 . 1/9/2013
YAY!

This story has been massively fantastic, and while I'm sad that's it's over, the conclusion is asfdkhg;fdlfdas;g (which is definitely a word, shut up.)

' "I'll back you," said Hawkeye.

James raised an eyebrow. "For Natasha's sake?"

"Hers and yours." '

WOW THIS WAS ADORABLE IN A MACHO SORT OF WAY

' The gate device—Steve, like everyone but Stark, steadfastly refused to call it "The Asgardinator"— '

Tony, what are we going to do with you?

' James, who had begun to chafe under the combined protectiveness of Steve and Natasha, seemed to take to Coulson's deadpan style. Coulson's desk acquired a full set of signed Bucky Barnes collector cards. In mint condition. '

BUCKY ILU SO MUCH I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HAPPY EVEN THOUGH I LOVE ANGSTY STORIES YAY

(And how great is Sif?)

So, in conclusion: you rock. This rocks. Awesome.
NSFL chapter 34 . 1/9/2013
A great fic. Would love to find out where Hawkeye went for a week. But I wish you the best in dealing with real life. Such a pain, but so worth it to work on. Thanks once again for writing and sharing. D
NSFL chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
So brillz! I love it! And this way you don't have to worry bout magneto getting the scepter.
Revenger Tigger chapter 33 . 1/8/2013
:O WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! Oh my gosh! Please update so we can find out what happens next!
peppertheband chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
ALGJFDSF;HDGFSJDSHKALFG;;ASGHK;FAKDJHG;ADJHKGFA;LKHG;FBHDJKHLAAAK;DJGHFOAIEYR;QGEH;AKFBNDA'LHDKGFGSFADFKLJ;HSGFH;DSJKLF

Shazrolane chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
Okay, first of all I had a total science fangirl moment at the satellite notes. I'm such a space/science nerd! **grins**

Again, great to see everyone working together, and believably. Do they love one another? No way, but they hate Schmidt more. There's a very definite air of "the enemy of my enemy" throughout this whole bit. Anything that makes Magneto working with Hawkeye and Stark believable is a good plot point.

Finally, GO CLINT! Great idea and great shot!
Tetsu-sama chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
Love your story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
So how much of Coulson's memories are gone?