Reviews for Animals of Suffering
readingisdabest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
KITTTY!
ForeverNocturnal chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
That wasn't what I expected, in all honesty.
Was the other voices the dream demons? O:
Freddy is not happy haha.
ForeverNocturnal chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Oh, now the kitten really is in trouble.
It was a nice touch adding in the memory scene, it gave it a little more back-round.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Some spelling mistakes that you should look out for is this.
It is rode - not road. eg. 'Like the thing I rode to come here...'
It is here - not hear. eg. 'I have been here for a while...'
It is until - not intel eg. 'I play with the silly string until...'

Just watch out for your spelling, as I've said before just use spell check when you are finished writing any new chapters.

It does have potential and I may continue to read it, just watch out for the spelling!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is slightly confusing. I assume that this is based on Freddy? That he is going to be tormenting these animals or this 'cat'. If so, is this in the dream world or when he was still alive? I always believed he would have tortured, killed animals when he was a child. Then turned onto children...etc when he was older. And what exactly is the harvesting?

There are some grammar/spelling mistakes - I advise you to either re-read your chapters or use spell check. It is nothing serous though, but it does help to re-read your work.
ForeverNocturnal chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I'm glad the kitten has found a loving place to be, it seems like what she needed.
I've got a bad feeling about her being asleep though. /:
ForeverNocturnal chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
In answer to your question, I've always spelled it hypnocil. (:
Is Lisa from Nightmare On Elm Street 2 Freddy's Revenge? O: and Jessie?
Another good chapter, hopefully the kitten doesn't get in too much trouble with Freddy.
I like the descriptions of the house and car in comparison to trees and such, it's a good touch for a wild kitten. :) can't wait to find out more.
ForeverNocturnal chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Aww ): Poor little kitten. (I think it's a kitten?)
I can imagine it'd be terrified, especially after losing its mother.
There is a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes, nothing huge, but I thought I should point it out.
Anyway, keep going :) it's pretty interesting.
ForeverNocturnal chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
It's good..But, I don't understand it. I don't see what anything has to do with Nightmare On Elm Street...Or am I over-looking something here?