Reviews for Time Warp
ARandomGuest chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Kudos to you because no story I have ever read has made me cry until now. Fantastic job on this story.
Dawn chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Awesome awesome awesome! Made me bawl my eyes out I loved it! Best one I've read haha live how it was put together and made my emotions go every which way haha love it!
MinnieG123 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
I am crying now. Great story, but I think my mind has been ruined. All I feel like doing right now is crying. A lot. And I haven't cried while reading since... never mind, I always cry while reading. But I haven't cried this much since A Very Potter Senior Year came out, and that was a lot of crying. Anyways, lovely story and great detail.
writergirl97 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
You, my dear sir, are an ass. I say that with love and respect of course, but I'm done with you at this point. Srsly. I'm crying more than Nut Job! I love your writing and everything BUT WHY MUST YOU KILL MY FEELS? AUGH. DUDE. MY HEART IS HURTING NOW. NOT. COOL. Why?! Why does Nut get the thing she needed in the end, and the other girls too, but not the boys? Why do they have to live with the misery of what could have been? Why do they have to be the ones left behind? Why... Crap. I'm crying even HARDER now. AUGH.

I blame you.
OH NO! DX poor everyone! Mehhhhhhh DX
Getaholdofyourselfman chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
YIKES! Talk about worst case scenario... :P
Secrets18 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Oh my God this is probably my favorite chapter so far. Keep on going, the story is great
CrazyReader1899 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
nice
Kat chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Keep going with the story please and I love the history aspect. Can they all end up together please.
Fangirl chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Can you keep going and leave the chapter you leave off on not a hanger. Geez every time I finish your last chapter you write I always get so mad.
CrazyReader1899 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
love this story
Getaholdofyourselfman chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Awh! POOR NATHANIEL! DX
Getaholdofyourselfman chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
heh. THis is great!Can't wait for more!