Reviews for Turned On
PhillyGirl27 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Wow! Delightful story! Thanks. -Kathy
melyons chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
That was very poignant. You made me cry.
rainsong54 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Sometimes being nosy pays off. ;-)

I liked that you didn't use most of the overused words and phrases in this story. Even though they are canon, they've still been hacked to death. Your story is vibrant and imaginative and it was a joy to read.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
hilarious! but also very sweet
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ooooh, I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
EEG chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
A very, very good one-shot. I am happy that I found it today and read it.
grrarrg0908 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Brilliant, I loved it! What a simple but clever way for Ranger to find out how Stephanie really feels. I also love Tank/Lula, so that was an added bonus!
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wonderful story. Shows why wiretaps are illegal (in a way), but all's well that ends well, eh? Thanks for sharing.
S.M.Manoso chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
thank goodness the men listened is what i am thinking.
MMBabefanmmm chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Absolutelyawesome. I chanced upon it in one of my favourite author's faves' list and saw how many reviews you had for a one shot. Just so awesome.

My lucky day. What a luscious story. I feel so much like a voyeur, as did Tank and Ranger. Like for them, this was irresistable. I found myself squealing and squirming with delight and had lots of laugh out loud moments. Gotta love Lula for breaking the ice and cutting to the chase and calling Stephanie on it!
It's about time that Ranger manned up and took the girl. Thank you for re-posting this delicious story.
BTW Clever double entendre with the title! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very good! I admit I was really hoping for some smut at the end, but still good.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Great story!
RangerLuv2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hot! Like this one.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Fanfrickentastic. Absolutely loved it. Well done to both the men for realising what they wanted and going to get it. Thanks for sharing.
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 12/10/2012