Reviews for Never Let Go
Grac3 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Oh, my gosh, that is so cute! I absolutely adored this story! A proper fantasy tale, with just the right amount of whump. I don't normally like kid and teen fics, but this was amazing.
Perverted-Panty-Thief chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I always wondered where you got his helmet. Totally envious!
noukinav018 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
This was just beautiful! Oh wow! Come on, there must be a time for Odin to tell them the story behind the dragon. I'm just too stunned that Frigga didn't believe Loki! They had prove. Hey and what about the jewel Thor grabbed in that cave?
They had no luck in returning with something for the queen of Asgard.
Thanks for sharing this story! It was fun to read.
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG
This just got so interesting! Thor is in no condition to keep it up and Loki is far from him trying to be safe.
Maybe the ones from the palace already went looking for them?
Oh my... any hope that Loki will use magic again?
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Seriously? A dragon... Oh for goodness sake. How are they even going to escape? I must keep reminding myself that they're younger now and not all as we know them from the movies XD
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh boy they do get into a lot of trouble! It's like troubles follow them no matter where they are. No wonder Odin is so frustrated with not being able to keep them in the palace without any harm reaching them. Both princes are really stubborn and have a death wish, really.
Sajna18 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Words cannot describe how much I loved this story! The interaction with the brothers!
JTReads chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Such a sweet little story 3
Verona111 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Hi! I'm a new follower of you! I never knew that you existed until I read a few stories of yours, and you are... there are no words existing that could describe how I think of your writing style.
Amazing? Spectacular? Incredible? Fantastic? Epic?
nahh... something more... anyway, WOW, this story was just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well written that I don't even know what to say. You left me speechless! Just from beginning to end, you knew the PERFECT words to put in the PERFECT moments with the PERFECT dialogue that made this story just PERFECT in every way...

I still don't understand how you did it. How?
How did you make a story hella exciting like this? How did you make it so in character? How did you make it so emotional and at the same time so funny?
I'm not kidding, some parts I was literally crying! And some parts, I was literally laughing out loud! Like the brotherly fluffy parts were just TOO cute! And... And!...
And what!? I don't even know! I really CANNOT explain to you how I feel about this story. I don't usually write reviews that positive, but I seriously mean it. I'm not just saying that or anything! The story was SO exciting that I didn't sleep until I finished all 4 chapters before I went to bed. XD And I didn't want it to end, honestly.

I was never one for adventure, but you made me change my perspective of that genre right away. I never liked adventure because I could never imagine in my head the landscapes that were being described in the story, so I hated it, because I read to imagine. This story, however, made me imagine everything as if it were a movie! This story CAN be a movie! The way you made it start out smooth and calm and then brought it up to the top of the hill (most exciting part) and then brought it EVEN further up, until it ended, I just can't believe what I read. I wish FF had a "Categorize story as top story" button so I'd pick this one. And pick YOU as my favorite author of all time. With all the authors that I've read stories from, I think you may be the best. No jokes. I wish you could teach me how you write so well, hahaha.

Sorry I wrote too much, I just really wanted to get out my feelings for this and for you! And it's not just this story. I read "Always there for you" (I think that's what if was called) and it was also amazing! Ugh, You're so good! (You just made me feel like a piss-poor-pathetic writer, haha. which I am compared to you! But I guess I'll get better as I go.)

And I also have to add... Loki stroking Thor's hair was the BEST part ever! It's a bit slashy, but hey, they were kids and I loved it! (Thorki fan here)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Awww, such a cute story. I want to hug these two forever. So brave, so smart, so foolish. Both of them.
And Odin knows the dragon, huh? Must have been a hell of a story.
Thanks for sharing.
Lea chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Sweet. :) Very nice story!
gamingcharacter chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
It was and awesome story! You make me want to know what Odin has to say! Thor...why are you always pushing it! (just 'cause...this thor and loki remind me of me and my older brother...him being Thor of course...)
perihelion12 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Aww, they are so cute, as always. Seriously never, ever gets old. :D I'm so glad you guys are still writing, this is a ridiculously awesome series. Little Loki and Thor are so adorable :D
L.C. Lane chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Well, another fantastic story; you'll have to try and write a bad one someday just cause I don't think you'd be able to...but it'd be an interesting experiment to try out. Just to see... LOL. Looking forward to the next one!
GreenLoki chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Aw, the ending to this was so good. These two are just so freaking cute. I love them so much! AND OMG YOU'RE WORKING ON A NEW INSTALLMENT! OMG I'M SO EXCITED! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »