Reviews for Revenge!
death2barbie202 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I honestly didn't see anything wrong with your writing. I enjoyed the story and the suspense. PLEASE UPDATE! :D
kitty chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
You are EVIL! STOP TORTURING US! I HAVE WAITED SO LONG AND YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED!
kitty chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
OH MY GODS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SOOOOO LONG! UPDATE YOU! WHY ARE TRYING TO TORTURE US! I'M SORRY ABOUT MY RUDENESS, BUT I AM JUST SO DESPERATE! YOU KNOW WHAT!? I AM JUST DONE WITH THIS STUPID STORY! I HAVE WAITED TOO LONG!

But this is very well written though. I have to give you that. But I still am not gonna read this.
Marcy chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
I am really looking forward to more, is mildew gonna get caught?
Chapter chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Her I know it's been ages since you've updated but I'm hoping you didn't give up in this story yet.
It's really good and detailed To the point i can actually imagine this happening in an Episode or movie.
Good luck
Intresting chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I love it so far hope you update
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Great story! When
Are you going to finish/update it? When's the next chapter! You need to do another chapter. I love your story so far.
ALincom chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Wow, this was updated when? Last YEAR?!
Dude. For a good writer, you update slow
Dark Maiden95 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
This story is really gripping! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
A Random Person chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Have any of you seen How To Train Your Dragon 2 yet? I saw it last night. Today is June 14.
a random person chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Come on! Please get on with the story please!
a random person chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I have been waiting so long! I want you to start working on this again, please! Can you please start working on this again!? Are you even checking the reviews for this, because I think you aren't! I am getting a little bit mad at you!
a random person chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I need this story to continue so I can live. My desire is for this story to be continued. Remember I need this story to continue so I can live (Okay not really, but still I want you to. I really want you to).
a random person chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Please post a new chapter! Please! I need you to continue this story ( I don't really, but I want you to, like really bad).
CoverGirl7210 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh please, please, please update and continue with this story!