Reviews for Ice Maiden
Ruby of Raven chapter 42 . 10/13/2015
I loved this! XD This was bittersweet in ways. But over all very satisfying. I wish there was more. Thank you for posting this story on here. I wish there were more stories like this one.
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I almost cried in front of my mother. I can't even feel evil anymore. Now I'm just depressed. Great.
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
*cackles evilly but is completely unsure why*
DarkAngelAlice13 chapter 43 . 6/2/2015
So awesome but sad at the end
FledglingInkstand chapter 42 . 4/28/2015
OMG break my heart why don't you. This story was wonderful, and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
ooooooooooooo I'm wondering who the spy is
Emma chapter 43 . 3/22/2015
Could you please ask the author if she/he intends to write more? I would absolutely LOVE to read more. I'd especially like to read more on Thrym and Goupr. The couple is beautiful, and I think that some more on them would be amazing.
I also would love to read more about Loki and Laufey's sex life. I know it sounds pervy, but I love it. More on Loki enjoying himself, especially. Some Thrym/Goupr sexy times would also be perfection.
Please pass this on! (I can't write a review on AO3 or I would. That's where I read it.)
Backache-usagi chapter 42 . 2/16/2015
Can't stop crying *sob*
It's perfect and I love it.

I kind of wish to have read more about children or something at the end. Just to make the ending longer. I just wanted to keep reading and reading. This was too good. (Still crying)

Oh! And the memories was a great way to end it. This has a fabulous ending. Strait through the heart. (So many feels).

It's going to take a while for me to get over this. I don't think I've ever read a story that has made me feel so much and cry in a positive "I loves this and the fact that it moves me" kind of way.

This is what fanfiction is about. This is what authors try to live upto.

I can't say enough for this story. Now excuse me while I continue to cry... *sob*
Dafnya chapter 43 . 12/20/2014
How disappointing - I readed 42 chapter for "He had never loved him." ?! Here Loki really ungrateful unfeeling creature. Fabulously.
FPhoneix14 chapter 43 . 12/13/2014
Beautiful... A fitting ending. I knew he could never love him but that's what brotps were made for. This story gripped me to the end with a ship that will only sail once in my life.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/15/2014
Hello and Thank you. Well done Kotori for making this available to others. I loved this story. You are so right, this story deserves as many readers as possible.

To the mystery author, many many thanks, for one of the best stories I've ever read. Really. An absolutely brilliant storyline with real originality that gives a true alternate universe experience to any reader fortunate to have stumbled across this wonderful story.

Should I ever get around to signing up, this will definitely be on my favourite list. £££
MadaSasu chapter 43 . 5/25/2014
*CRIES* NOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED THEM TO BE INN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! T_T dont kill laufey. Tell the author tehy stink T_T I loved the story so much but i wanted loveee XXDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Ok, i glad that laufey is not his father. But is he? I dont know about if they frown upon incest
Guest chapter 42 . 2/3/2014
I just want to say I got addicted to this story. I loved it. It's different and controversial. But totally OOC because loki would never promise, he's the god of lies. But, the ending was actually great. It wasn't a sappy love story. It was a realistic truth of the lives of old monarchs and traditions. Though things may not always go our way, we can still find happiness with a spin of perspective. In the end everyone was content. Arranged marriages can be brutal, but you make it work for the sake of your children, and others. And sometimes, you find a friend in unfavorable situations. Loki didn't love him because it was true, but they were companions. This is not a love story, thank gods...if this were real, it would be much more beleivable
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I can't get the livejournal link where is it the one you wrote dosent work