Reviews for Crutch
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awwww, this was really sweet too. You write these two really well. This was all fluffy :)
Coconutlove47 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Omf. You. You're amazing. Please give me your skills. This...this is fantastic. FANTASTICCC. I LOVE IT. I love how you managed to make it angsty yet still in character. TEACH ME. *kneels before you* xD
You have talent, don't stop writing :)
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
AGJKSFUASGFAJKSGFJKA SGDJLSRF AHSFHASGAFHD

Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD.

THE REMUSSIRIUSNESS. ALL FOR ME. THE SECOND PERSONNESS. OH LAWD. *faints*

Genuine, out-loud squees were had when I saw this.

ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSADFGHJKL;'

First off, second person. You know how I feel about it, I know how I feel about it, so reiterating here is pointless. But, my God, woman. This is brilliant. I love that you add the little questions in [But him? And that?] because they seem so natural when you read it and it just flows so well. You are a skilled second person writer, I'll give you that!

It's so damn /beautiful/ because that's just so /Sirius/. The length adds to it, in my opinion, because you say everything you need to and Sirius doesn't strike me as one to think of feelings and such and, oh god, how do you do this?

[You aren't scared because he's a werewolf. No, that doesn't frighten you – that would be a sane thing to be afraid of.] I love this line with all my heart. Because this is just as I see Sirius: he knows that Remus being a werewolf means nothing and maybe he /should/ be afraid but love is love so why care?

[You are absolutely, one-hundred percent addicted to the way he makes you feel] I can't even - YES. And Sirius' attitude towards dependency is so perfect. I love that [it's a matter of pride] because Sirius has always had that sort of pridefulness about him, hasn't he?

AND THAT LINE. YOU KNOW THE ONE. /THAT/ LINE. [But him? – he cripples you. Thing is, he's also your crutch.] When I saw that in the description, I knew this was going to be amazing and wonderful and a thousand other positive adjectives just because LOOK AT THAT LINE. It's perfect and it sums them up so well and Sirius hates dependency but Remus is his /crutch/ dammit and I love this and I love you and THANK YOU.

Thank you for this.

*tries to revive heart*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awwwh!this is so sad and sweet!Sirius's character,gosh,it was really well written!Don't do dependency,matter of pride,all of that,spot-on!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like the fact that if you take out the werewolf thing this could be about any pairing. It's really good; short but sweet. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'm guessing the OTP prompt is more of a theme? Cause it definitely didn't make it in here; trust me, I checked three times.

"that would be a sane thing to be afraid of" - Oh, Sirius. You've never /really/ been sane.

"But him? – he cripples you" - Personally, I would lose the dash and just capitalize "he".

That's my only nitpick, though! But I really like the idea of this as a whole. Sirius not being afraid of Remus because he's a werewolf, but because Remus makes him lose control. And I don't think Sirius does well when he loses the ability to control everything.

So, yes. I really, really adored this.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh god, so perfect *chokes back tears*

I just love Wolfstar so much!

This was amazing!