Reviews for Taking Care of Business
Musae chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I hope you'll write more of this! You write the most delicious Mercer ever. I can't get enough of this! It's brilliant that you're incorporating all those skyrim kink memes too.
Musae chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh gods this story is perfect. Such a humorous side of Mercer that I wish manifested in canon! Mercer glowing with man prowess is just something I'd die to see hahaha, and goodness knows he's got it!
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
And fucking Maven Black-Briar had left him in their mercy.
Is this an insult or a description of their actions?
GamblingDementor chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Is there no chance for other chapters for this? I love this story.
Barney chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was very similar to an episode about seducing a friends teacher in the American sitcom 'How I met your mother'.
Xx-Medieval-Soul-xX chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I love this! Mercer and Maven's relationship is so funny. Great job, I favorited it. :)
Wolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great story but mercer is more in his forties so is maven
PoOeh chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You're just ripping off 'how I meet your mother' when marshals teacher is in a bad mood and gives everyone Fs and barney claims she's a cougar so he'll bed her to try and get marshal a better grade but he's doesn't get above a B coz he brakes his hip.. Ima copyright yo ass.
Tombomzomomnom chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Nice my fave chapter so far :)
Moonflower04 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I loved this one damn! Poor Ingun haha she got taught haha great. I find myself laughing all the time whole reading this story. Excited for the next update!
zevgirl chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I have to say you make Mercer perfectly desirable in this. And even aside form the smutty bits, you have added such depth to the man. And you've made him likable to a degree. And his sense of humor also fits the man he is. OMG, never thought I'd look at him this way. Well done!
Zute chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Bwahahahaha! Poor Ingun... I'm a bit envious, I confess. The setup for the next story is just perfect. I really loved the scene in the herbalist's shop. Maybe it is because I started a new game and went directly to the Thieves' guild at level 1, but I could actually hear Mercer's voice when I read your story. The characterization was great!

Mercer has a very bad habit of destroying clothing, doesn't he? If he were presented with a bill for all the clothes he has destroyed in your stories, he'd have to sell an Eye of the Falmer to compensate!

And... uh, the ending. LOL! Weren't we just talking about that on G?

Great job, Heiwako!
tehrandomguy1535 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
bril story and lol brockern hip :)
MmeDeMerteuil chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
*fans self* Okay. You. Are. Officially making me ship them.

I so hope you are satisfied with yourself.

I've always liked Maven, unlike apparently most people. These things you write add an interesting shade to her character that I really enjoy. Not to mention that, well, there's Mercer. And the writing flows really well, it goes from hot to "oh damn am I chuckling in real life hope nobody heard" and then back.

OH GOD THAT SPANKING SCENE. You've got me hooked.
MmeDeMerteuil chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Oh, my, I remember reading this one on the SKM. Awesome.