Reviews for Get Off The Damn Mountain!
Lukas Silverstar chapter 3 . 3/21
Oh wow. Gold is oblivious, Silver is emotional, Green is concerned, and Red is chill like he don't give a shit. I like it
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Just rewrite the damn story! I hate it when authors want us to come up with our own endings!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Most have more please
Zeriiiv chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
I just find out about this story today while I was searching for OriginalShipping and PMS fanfics finished reading chapters 1 to 8 which was too damn good together with the fluff. And then I was disappointed when I read your note on chapter nine. I was like 'why wont you continue it when many people enjoy reading this?!' Then came the 10th chapter saying the good news which made me goyes!' Listen, dude, I'm happy you picked this story back up because this story left me hanging. Really. Anyway, looking forward to the rework (if there will be one) and the future dude, this is one of the greatest news I've heard (or seen... or read) this week. XD
fubja chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Really loves the story!
Cant wait to read it again when your finiched! :)
Amethyst chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
I'm so excited for this to be continued!
I absolutely love PMS and OriginalShipping, so when I found this with both I was so excited and fangirled.
Good to know you would like to pick this back up.
Look forward to seeing new chapters and what not!

Wish you luck!
Salaeren chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
I struggle as you do. Perhaps not on the same scale, and certainly not for the same reasons, but ours is the struggle that all writers must face. Whether it is once, twice, twenty times or a hundred, this constant ebb-and-flow of motivation is one of the harder trials for those who dabble in this craft.

Do what you want to. It is just as easy as it sounds, while also being far more difficult. You know what you want. There is no obligation, only the belief of obligation. You don't owe the readers, and you don't owe yourself.

Don't ascribe so much weight to the things that should keep you floating in the clouds. How about a deal?

If I can make it through and post the next chapter of one of *my* stories, then you too must match me. Not out of obligation, but for the sheer thrill of the challenge! If that is something you may want, of course. Ultimately, I suppose the reason behind your motivation isn't all that important.

What truly matters is that which makes you happy, whether it is to write or to not write, to dream of writing or to dream within the story of another.

Don't give up!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
HOLY SHIT YES I LOVE YOU. well I loved you already for the story but THIS IS EPIC THANK YOU. and silver's mood swings were awesome anyway, so no worries~
DragonClaw827 chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Yay! Thanks for picking it up again!
Rhea chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
There should be more fics like this.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
AznDumplings chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this story! It's so cute! Oh and I read those other stories you mentioned. I liked them too
PokeSpeBanette chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
awwww...i loved this so much...oh well back to the other stories then...
DaBusDriva chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
1) I think there is a layer of hypocrisy to everything Red said to Silver. It's actually funny how Silver went to a high alone, cold place for some solitude only for Red to berate him. What makes Silver any different from Red. (Although if that was intentional, that makes you a good writer.)
2) I kind of also find it funny how the resolution regarding Articuno is just big misunderstanding and how it ends all peachy- then its all like "Oh, by the way, I fucked up that red dude. k thnks by" LOL
DaBusDriva chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
This all started with Truth or Dare?