Reviews for Move
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 9/29
Wow... Short but downright adorable, actually! Ahaha xD
VanitasFajitas chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I like this drabble. For some reason I've been thinking that Kyou and Youhei go well together, while most people see him with Tomoyo Sakagami. Even though it was only 100 words, you were able to keep the writing noticeably well-done. I can infer from just this that you have a good style in writing.

Dominus Tenebrosus chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
...Heh! Well, didn't see that coming. I have to ask when that would have taken place though. I mean, Kyou was pretty stuck on Tomoya for... Much of the anime? Maybe even a little bit into After Story? Hm.

Either way, gotta love slips of tongue. Particularly ones like these. I rather find myself wishing to see a continuation of this. Not the same story obviously, just, hm. Maybe a drabble going over the ultimate fallout of that little slip.

Either way, I quite like this, and want to see more of it. If that's at all possible. ;)
PK Power chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Is this it? I hope not. This story looks like it has the potential to be a great Youhei romance story. I wish to see you continue this story please. But thanks anyway for just writing this.