Reviews for nevertheless, hello
Bird's Boat chapter 1 . 2/21
SO SAD AND ANGSTY BUT ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! You actually made me full on sobbed! And listening to slow sad songs while reading this doesn't help at all! And the fact that it was really well written just made me picture the story rather reluctantly detailed.
TTTT
Nightmare-Taichou chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This was a very beautiful fic. I don't ship AoKise, but this piece is a fine piece of art!

It made me Cry, Scream, Hold my chest as if trying to prevent my heart from failing, Laugh...everything. I was just so moved by this and I can't find words to describe it.

Well done, this was amazing.
shuneagle05 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I have no idea why I read this, because I don't really ship yaoi. But I clicked on the story, anyway, and ended up reading one of the most moving fanfictions I've seen so far. (I may or may not have cried.)
The first few parts were a little confusing, but you did a great job of clearing things up. I especially like the last part in which Aomine says goodbye to Ryou- or Kise, I kind of imagined that the Ryouta that Aomine let go of was simultaneously the Kise who called him Aominecchi and the Ryou who called him Daiki. It got me, because it mixed Aomine's slightly reticent personality with the revelation of his emotions at Kise's death. Not to mention the repetition of the fact that one of my favourite characters is gone and the other is broken, but healing.

...I have no idea how to end this after the wall of text I put above. But all the best in your writing! Thank you for writing this awesome fic.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Dear Author,

I will make this perfectly clear; I do not ship AoKise, at all. I'm indifferent to it. I think that its just a sad attempt to pair everyone up (guys with guys due to the lack of feminine presence, Momoi not withstanding), and it just so happens that they have history. You may say that I am somewhat neutral.

But regardless of my stance on any pairings, it will not stop me from appreaciating a work of art when I see it. And this...this literature that began following a well-worn path of character self-destruction, have exceeded my expectations.

You have made me. Cry. Despair. Hurt. Empathize. Love. This piece has brought out more emotions from me since...since...I can't even remember since when. Usually I would scoff at these kinds of story line; suicide, death, grief. What are we, merely readers and author know about these things other than the glossy superficial layer, the image that the media or the internet has provided us?

I thank you for posting this; I never felt so much alive having my heart squeeze in my chest as I continued on, every moment spent listening to Aomine and Kise slowly breaking it into pieces.

Especially the last part. 'nevertheless, goodbye,'

Beautiful (there is not other adjective that I know from my limited vocabulary to even begin to describe this, I apologize).

Thank, thank you so much for writing this.

-Lucas
pizzasdf chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
f uck fuck fUCK I hate you for making me cry like this

I just

I fucking love this story.

Thank you.
Marge Akashi chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I was crying my eyes out WHY U DO DIS TO ME
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! This story is one of the most beautiful pieces of art I have ever read. You made me cry. You made me fucking cry! And not only once, but so many times throughout this story. It was beautiful, so agonizingly beautiful,coupled with Breaking Benjamin's ''Dear Agony'' and ''Dark Before Dawn'' albums...exactly what I needed when I'm PMS-ing. Thank you! (and no, I am not being sarcastic. I really did enjoy crying like this because I just needed to cry...so thank you! Again! Sorry for the rant and taking so much of your time, but this is what you get for being so incredibly and pissing-ly off talented.)
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Fuck. Fuuuuuck. Fuckity fuck. I needed at least five minutes to calm myself, all the while sobbing silently. That was so beautiful and heart-wrenching and fuck, AoKise is one of my weakness. I... I need some fluff after this. I'm emotionally exhausted over one fanfic.. sigh.
It's Like I'm Not Even There chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I'm crying right now, and let me tell you, it's /very/ hard to get me to cry. This was the most beautiful, realistic fanfiction that I think I've ever read - The addiction, the hallucinations, the realization that this form of Kise isn't actually real... It brings me to tears at how much of a heart wrenching situation this is. The pills were canceled. That was when I started crying because I realized that he'd be truly alone for the first time. And of course, I was listening to the vocaloid song 'Eden' that was animated in MMD with Ryouta, so that made even more of an impact on me.

I guess what I really want to say is thank you so much for writing this, I haven't seen a good fanfiction like this in a very long time. Really - Thank you so, so much...

-Ken
seatides chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I just want to say that it's been a couple years since I first read this story, and I must say that it's still my favourite knb fic I have ever read. And to top it all off, it's the one and only story where I have legitimately cried. There's just something so provoking about your story; the way "Ryouta" is a very good copy of Kise, but never enough; the way Aomine KNOWS he's in denial, that there's something incredibly messed up with his situation, and can't stop himself from taking a pill, from stealing another moment with the only boy he's ever loved. There's such a feeling of desperation throughout the story, with the only instances of calm when "Ryouta" appears - though this, still, is bittersweet as we all know it's not real.

The goodbye was what got me the most because it's everything he never got to say, and never really WOULD get to say. My heart broke when "Aominecchi" was finally used; it was so familiar that it just invoked a whole different sense of loss, especially after they spend the whole day together just remembering the moments they'd shared. This is going to sound a bit weird, but you made the characters really come to life: they weren't just characters - they felt like very real people who suffered and cried and tried to move on after losing something so important to them.

I really can't express how much I love this story. Thank you very much for writing this 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Omg my heart hurts and omg the feels
Katcchan chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I just want to tell you that you are such an amazing writer. I read this a month ago (or maybe two), and when I decided to scan through it again, I cried just by reading Aomine's last words to Kise. JUST BY THAT. You are a blessing from the heavens thank you for writing this T.T
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Wtfwtfwtfomgomgomg I AM CRYING, YOU MEANIE. YOU MADE ME CRY. TT

I loved this. It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I was so moved!

Feeling depressed now. My feelings are all jumbled up! Waaaaaaaaaah!
It was beautiful. Okay? Yeah. I loved it. Thank you for writing this. :) :(
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was so sad... :(
I love Kise Ryouta
Evime chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This literally made me cry and I called my best friend and I cried on the phone to her and she freaked out and I told her I'm crying because of sad fanfiction.
I love your writing, even if it rips my heart out.