Reviews for Hope
I love your stories! Why are you insulted when people beg you to update or finish your stories? That is the biggest compliment anyone could ever give you. You are an amazing writer...but it is an awful feeling to get hooked on a story...with beloved characters...and never find out what happens. It is sad. I am glad you have lots of ideas...and I have no problem with you starting new stories. You are talented. Please finish your stories! Don't leave your readers hanging! It makes me scared to even start a story if I think it will never come to a conclusion. This is not an insult to you, or backlash. I love your stories and I want you to continue. I know many readers feel the same way. Pleassssssssssse!
I just want to ask you one thing-why do you start a story when u have no intention of finishing it? Thats the case with almost every story you right. You get fantastic ideas for stories,you write them well,update them for a while and then leave it all hanging. Then you say that you are upset by the backlash you get for not updating your fics. Well what else do you expect? When you are getting a good response to a story, its your responsibility to see it through to the end. But I seriously have no idea why you choose to do otherwise. If you dont think you can finish your fics then atleast say so. Why keep everyone hanging? SES was your first fic that I read and loved it instantly. I proceeded to read a couple more but they were all unfinished. Thats why I stopped reading your fics. As you tend to give an addiction to people and then disappear, only to come back with a new one. I started reading this one as it said in the summary that it was revised. And when I saw that it had 12 chapters I thought that it would be complete. Well of course i was wrong. You didnt update this one as well.
Look, I know I have been quite rude but you need to understand that people love your stories (including me) . So you should atleast give them some kind of conclusion to your stories if you dont wish to continue them. You can either take this message in a positive way and revisit your fics one day. Or you can hold a grudge against everyone who criticises you.
I hope this message inspires you to take some kind of action.
Xim chapter 12 . 4/10
Hi! It's been over a year since the last update, and I was wondering if you will ever finish this story. I like it very much and would love to read the end.
FrenchJisbon chapter 12 . 2/15
Oh my god! I read all of the chapters in two days! I really enjoyed reading this fic.
I'm looking forward to read the next chapter! :)
kberthold chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
I can't wait to see the next chapter.
7anastasia7 chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Excellent story ! Hope you will finish it
mussegat chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
This is absolute a beautiful story, I really like it and I can't stop reading. Please write a new chapter and end this story! Maybe as a Christmas Present .. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Can you please start updating this fic again? You are an amazing writer and I miss your histories so much. Pretty please? As a Chistimas gift? Thank you for being this incredible writer and for sharing your talent with us. Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language.
KD chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Are you going to continue? Please :) ?
Edelweisss chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
And this is the story of how I managed procrastination for hours... You're actually enjoying making us poor reader do emotional roller coaster don't you ? Heartbreaking and full of hope this one, shame it's not complete but at least this chapter seems to give us some hints at a happy ending so I'll be fine. Thank you! You are a truly gifted story teller/writer
Goughie3 chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
I was just wondering if you were going to write more for his story? I miss it.
juliasusino chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
ohhh AMAZING! I really love it. I see that the last time you published a chapter was on April 4rth and i just hope that you can read this message 'cause i would love if you continue your story 'cause I really like it. I allready saw that you started this story on 2012 and maybe is that you're slowly publishing but hope read another chapter soon. :):):):):):)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
pleaase continue ? yours stories are amazing!
Regisseur no 1 chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Dear next chapter, I've been waiting for you for a long time now and have become inpatient. Why do you take to long? Hurry up, please! I need you!
Clover81 chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
This story was one of my faves, it's such a roller coaster ride! I really hope you finish it someday, because it was so heartwrenching, I just want to see them get a happy ending!