Reviews for Hope
Marie chapter 12 . 4/13
Omg I found this ff yesterday evening and I read it until now and now I really need the next chapter! I just love your storyline though I hate the idea of Lisbon abandoning her child but in this story it fits just perfectly! I am so glad for you taking time to write this here, please don't stop! I read many stories about Jane being the one not taking care for his child and it's so nice to be able to love Jane here and his way how he cares for Hope and now for Lisbon and now all I want is for Lisbon to accept his love and try to forgive herself though I don't think she ever will .
Sorry for the monologue but I wanted you to know how much I love this story! Greetings, Marie
ImNotStubborn chapter 4 . 4/12
I didn't want to get lost in another one of your fics cause I'd like to sleep at night someday, but hey look what happened x)
More seriously, of all the things I've read by you this is my favorite chapter ever. It's beautiful, sad and all kinds of horrible, but it's what makes it so great! I'm in love with this story already and I'm so glad I still have at least 8 more chapters to read :)
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to see Lisbon start to heal and get to know her daughter more. :)
phoenixx2812 chapter 12 . 4/6
Aww, the Lion King comparison was so great, it's always best to use something kids understand to explain a real life situation. [ "While she isn't going to become King of the pridelands" well, correct, she is going to become the Queen...ROFL ]

Obviously my heart soared after Lisbon read the transcript and drove over to Jane and everything that happened then. Can't even imagine how emotional their reunion must have felt after these five long and cruel years apart.

But gotta say, my fave part was the last flashback. So so touching and lovely I was on the verge of crying again. Worked perfectly, especially in light of what happened before with Grace trying to set him up. Speaking of Grace, was never a fan of her, but somehow in your stories I do happen to like her ;)
Clover81 chapter 12 . 4/5
I knew it! I knew someone would give him the transcript! And I had this flash in my brain as soon as she got it, "she has to read it and drive over to him and show up at his door in the soaking rain!" And then bam! It happened! Woooo! Now I don't want you to think I think your writing is predictable, or that I'm psychic. (OK you can think I'm psychic... muahaha I'm the Patrick Jane of fanfics!) I would rather you just know you did it perfectly! Because it felt so natural and right! So, bravo! And I cannot wait for another chapter!
Aania71 chapter 12 . 4/5
I've waited for this! I hope that now Lisbon will start rebuilding her relatioship with Jane and Hope. I can't wait for more :)
Arizona.R.Fan chapter 12 . 4/4
I am so loving this story. I love Hope and Jane and Lisbon. It is wonderfully written and a joy to read. I can't wait for the next chapters. I also love Forbidden Fruit and can't wait for more on that story but I know you want to complete Hope before tackling more chapters of Forbidden Fruit. Just wanting to let you know that both stories are loved and I hope neither will be left unfinished. Keep up the great writing, I will keep reading if you keep writing :)
NessajaDea chapter 12 . 4/4
The last two chapters were incredible. I only hope Lisbon do not run again after her night with Jane. I hardly can wait for the next chapter and I hope the wait is not too long. But I will try to wait patiently
This is another beautiful chapter. I love how Grace took things into her own hands finally by giving Lisbon the transcript from the trial. Thank you!
OMG this was amzing! I understan you have a lot to do...but can you please update Forbidden fruit too? This two stories are the best! Keep up the good work!
Finally! Great reunion but damn, you can't leave it like that! ;)
Caramelapple27 chapter 12 . 4/4
I loved this chapter with the The Lion King comparison to Lisbon's situation and I'm glad that Grace showed Lisbon the transcript to reveal how Jane really felt and still feels, since he was too stubborn not to tell her the truth. I am really enjoying this story.
OTHGirl24 chapter 12 . 4/4
Loved the chapter! I knew Patrick is a good man after all :)) hope they work things out! Can't wait for more! UDS!
Kadesch chapter 12 . 4/4
Beautiful reunion scene. Wouldn't have minded if you'd turned up the passion even a little more but still beautiful ;-)
Reooo chapter 12 . 4/4
the wedding was amazing ..no the whole chapter was amazing ,thanks .