Reviews for Hope
KD chapter 12 . 11/11
Are you going to continue? Please :) ?
Edelweisss chapter 12 . 10/4
And this is the story of how I managed procrastination for hours... You're actually enjoying making us poor reader do emotional roller coaster don't you ? Heartbreaking and full of hope this one, shame it's not complete but at least this chapter seems to give us some hints at a happy ending so I'll be fine. Thank you! You are a truly gifted story teller/writer
Goughie3 chapter 12 . 9/4
I was just wondering if you were going to write more for his story? I miss it.
juliasusino chapter 12 . 8/9
ohhh AMAZING! I really love it. I see that the last time you published a chapter was on April 4rth and i just hope that you can read this message 'cause i would love if you continue your story 'cause I really like it. I allready saw that you started this story on 2012 and maybe is that you're slowly publishing but hope read another chapter soon. :):):):):):)
pleaase continue ? yours stories are amazing!
Regisseur no 1 chapter 12 . 7/5
Dear next chapter, I've been waiting for you for a long time now and have become inpatient. Why do you take to long? Hurry up, please! I need you!
Clover81 chapter 2 . 6/19
This story was one of my faves, it's such a roller coaster ride! I really hope you finish it someday, because it was so heartwrenching, I just want to see them get a happy ending!
LucyEden89 chapter 12 . 6/14
Okay, I love this Story. Now I'm wondering if you're going to continue? Pretty please!
Please update. It's been so long and I really love your writing. I look forward to every update from you. You have such a talent and I would hate to never read one of your stories again. Please, please continue!
Update pls?
lalinha123 chapter 12 . 5/3
I'm missing your histories, when is the next update?
silverisbest chapter 1 . 4/27
I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of this story. I am jealous though, since I can't figure out how to get my story uploaded. It is written and ready to go. I think the format might be the problem. Until I figure it out, I will enjoy your story. Any help anyone can give be about getting a story published, please let me know.
reviewer no 1 chapter 12 . 4/25
Plesse update! I can't wait for another chapter vor Vetter even chapters!
Clover81 chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh I miss this story! I'm still on the edge of my seat! I hope you continue it soon!
Marie chapter 12 . 4/13
Omg I found this ff yesterday evening and I read it until now and now I really need the next chapter! I just love your storyline though I hate the idea of Lisbon abandoning her child but in this story it fits just perfectly! I am so glad for you taking time to write this here, please don't stop! I read many stories about Jane being the one not taking care for his child and it's so nice to be able to love Jane here and his way how he cares for Hope and now for Lisbon and now all I want is for Lisbon to accept his love and try to forgive herself though I don't think she ever will .
Sorry for the monologue but I wanted you to know how much I love this story! Greetings, Marie