Reviews for Hope
R chapter 12 . 6/27
Hello,
This is are you? I used to write to you all the time. Unfortunately I cant access my account for sometime and couldn't write to you.. I am a big fan your stories. And have been following you for like 5 years. Please Please please finish this fiction.. I beg you.. I know you can't give me a reply. I wish I had access to my account and could PM you instead of leaving a guest review.. Miss your work terribly..
AntoDixon chapter 12 . 6/26
I loved your fanfic, it's the best I've read from The Mentalist. I read it all in one day and loved it, I hope you continue soon. I'm going to read more of your stories, you write incredible! Sorry for my bad English (I don't write very well but this fic deserved to leave a review). Greetings from Argentina!

Anto
Munkeyfump20 chapter 12 . 1/19
Wow this is one of my favourites thanks for a very good read
FandomObsessedGirl1 chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
I love this story so much! Please please update, it's amazing and I really want to read more and find out how they solve the case and most importantly how Jane and Lisbon sort things out!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I love your stories! Why are you insulted when people beg you to update or finish your stories? That is the biggest compliment anyone could ever give you. You are an amazing writer...but it is an awful feeling to get hooked on a story...with beloved characters...and never find out what happens. It is sad. I am glad you have lots of ideas...and I have no problem with you starting new stories. You are talented. Please finish your stories! Don't leave your readers hanging! It makes me scared to even start a story if I think it will never come to a conclusion. This is not an insult to you, or backlash. I love your stories and I want you to continue. I know many readers feel the same way. Pleassssssssssse!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
I just want to ask you one thing-why do you start a story when u have no intention of finishing it? Thats the case with almost every story you right. You get fantastic ideas for stories,you write them well,update them for a while and then leave it all hanging. Then you say that you are upset by the backlash you get for not updating your fics. Well what else do you expect? When you are getting a good response to a story, its your responsibility to see it through to the end. But I seriously have no idea why you choose to do otherwise. If you dont think you can finish your fics then atleast say so. Why keep everyone hanging? SES was your first fic that I read and loved it instantly. I proceeded to read a couple more but they were all unfinished. Thats why I stopped reading your fics. As you tend to give an addiction to people and then disappear, only to come back with a new one. I started reading this one as it said in the summary that it was revised. And when I saw that it had 12 chapters I thought that it would be complete. Well of course i was wrong. You didnt update this one as well.
Look, I know I have been quite rude but you need to understand that people love your stories (including me) . So you should atleast give them some kind of conclusion to your stories if you dont wish to continue them. You can either take this message in a positive way and revisit your fics one day. Or you can hold a grudge against everyone who criticises you.
I hope this message inspires you to take some kind of action.
Xim chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Hi! It's been over a year since the last update, and I was wondering if you will ever finish this story. I like it very much and would love to read the end.
FrenchJisbon chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Oh my god! I read all of the chapters in two days! I really enjoyed reading this fic.
I'm looking forward to read the next chapter! :)
kberthold chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
I can't wait to see the next chapter.
7anastasia7 chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
Excellent story ! Hope you will finish it
mussegat chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
This is absolute a beautiful story, I really like it and I can't stop reading. Please write a new chapter and end this story! Maybe as a Christmas Present .. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Can you please start updating this fic again? You are an amazing writer and I miss your histories so much. Pretty please? As a Chistimas gift? Thank you for being this incredible writer and for sharing your talent with us. Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language.
KD chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Are you going to continue? Please :) ?
Edelweisss chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
And this is the story of how I managed procrastination for hours... You're actually enjoying making us poor reader do emotional roller coaster don't you ? Heartbreaking and full of hope this one, shame it's not complete but at least this chapter seems to give us some hints at a happy ending so I'll be fine. Thank you! You are a truly gifted story teller/writer
Goughie3 chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
I was just wondering if you were going to write more for his story? I miss it.