Reviews for Hope
pleaase continue ? yours stories are amazing!
Regisseur no 1 chapter 12 . 7/5
Dear next chapter, I've been waiting for you for a long time now and have become inpatient. Why do you take to long? Hurry up, please! I need you!
Clover81 chapter 2 . 6/19
This story was one of my faves, it's such a roller coaster ride! I really hope you finish it someday, because it was so heartwrenching, I just want to see them get a happy ending!
LucyEden89 chapter 12 . 6/14
Okay, I love this Story. Now I'm wondering if you're going to continue? Pretty please!
Please update. It's been so long and I really love your writing. I look forward to every update from you. You have such a talent and I would hate to never read one of your stories again. Please, please continue!
Update pls?
lalinha123 chapter 12 . 5/3
I'm missing your histories, when is the next update?
silverisbest chapter 1 . 4/27
I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of this story. I am jealous though, since I can't figure out how to get my story uploaded. It is written and ready to go. I think the format might be the problem. Until I figure it out, I will enjoy your story. Any help anyone can give be about getting a story published, please let me know.
reviewer no 1 chapter 12 . 4/25
Plesse update! I can't wait for another chapter vor Vetter even chapters!
Clover81 chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh I miss this story! I'm still on the edge of my seat! I hope you continue it soon!
Marie chapter 12 . 4/13
Omg I found this ff yesterday evening and I read it until now and now I really need the next chapter! I just love your storyline though I hate the idea of Lisbon abandoning her child but in this story it fits just perfectly! I am so glad for you taking time to write this here, please don't stop! I read many stories about Jane being the one not taking care for his child and it's so nice to be able to love Jane here and his way how he cares for Hope and now for Lisbon and now all I want is for Lisbon to accept his love and try to forgive herself though I don't think she ever will .
Sorry for the monologue but I wanted you to know how much I love this story! Greetings, Marie
ImNotStubborn chapter 4 . 4/12
I didn't want to get lost in another one of your fics cause I'd like to sleep at night someday, but hey look what happened x)
More seriously, of all the things I've read by you this is my favorite chapter ever. It's beautiful, sad and all kinds of horrible, but it's what makes it so great! I'm in love with this story already and I'm so glad I still have at least 8 more chapters to read :)
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to see Lisbon start to heal and get to know her daughter more. :)
phoenixx2812 chapter 12 . 4/6
Aww, the Lion King comparison was so great, it's always best to use something kids understand to explain a real life situation. [ "While she isn't going to become King of the pridelands" well, correct, she is going to become the Queen...ROFL ]

Obviously my heart soared after Lisbon read the transcript and drove over to Jane and everything that happened then. Can't even imagine how emotional their reunion must have felt after these five long and cruel years apart.

But gotta say, my fave part was the last flashback. So so touching and lovely I was on the verge of crying again. Worked perfectly, especially in light of what happened before with Grace trying to set him up. Speaking of Grace, was never a fan of her, but somehow in your stories I do happen to like her ;)
Clover81 chapter 12 . 4/5
I knew it! I knew someone would give him the transcript! And I had this flash in my brain as soon as she got it, "she has to read it and drive over to him and show up at his door in the soaking rain!" And then bam! It happened! Woooo! Now I don't want you to think I think your writing is predictable, or that I'm psychic. (OK you can think I'm psychic... muahaha I'm the Patrick Jane of fanfics!) I would rather you just know you did it perfectly! Because it felt so natural and right! So, bravo! And I cannot wait for another chapter!