Reviews for The Way Back
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I like :)
iSniffMarkers chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is the first well written, entertaining, AND completed fanfiction I've read so far zsdfghj I love thissss3
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
FAN!
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
The feels! Oh, the feeeeels! So awesome. The bromance, the familial love, all good, all good. ;D
I would say it isn't OOC at all if you're going with the brainwashing thing. And even if the mind-controlling is gone, there's probably no way to fix the psychological damage done; so he'd probably be traumatized one way or another. In other words, it's not OOC-ness, it's character progression. (And I don't think Loki's personality in the Thor movie is his "real" personality because there was crazy stuff happening through the whole movie- life changing sort of stuff that would make anyone act nuts. I think the deleted scene before the coronation is the closest to the true Loki.)
Very cute little one-shot. Nicely done.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
OOC? No, not really, if you're going with the assumption he was being mind-controlled.

The brotherly...ness! Ahg! The feels!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I think this is literally the p.e.r.f.e.c.t. make-up story for Loki, Thor and Odin! *adds roaring applause*

Here's keeping my fingers, arms, legs, feet, toes - and eyes for good measure - crossed for things to turn out that way in the aftermath of what happened in the "Avengers" movie.

Thor made an awesome big brother in this, being supportive and hopeful when Loki couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. And Odin proved the wise king and father he is supposed to be, forgiving and helping Loki with everything in him.

The only thing I was kind of missing here was a tiny scene at the very end with Frigga fussing over Loki after the spell(s) were all gone eventually. hehe

Gorgeous work of art, this fanfic!
jaquelinelittle chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Sweet, but somewhat OOC I think. I'm totally with the idea that Loki was under the same Chitauri mindcontrol he put Selvig and Barton under in The Avengers. But before that, in the Thor movie, he let go of family connections and committed suicide, so I don't think he'd be so touched and relieved to be taken back in that he'd cry.
That aside, why any Aesir would consider punishment for slaying humans is beyond me, seeing as the Vikings decorated their holy groves with human sacrifices to Odin.
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I'm so touched...
lederra chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
It was good!
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Poor Loki.. But it's a lovely story, well done you!
rogueXmagneto chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Nice piece! I loved the brotherly love in this fic. Loki and Thor are two halves of a whole. Plus Loki could never hate Thor only resent him, because the way they have been compared growing up.

Yes Loki let in the FGs, but it was to protect Asgard from Thor's arrogance even the slightest insult to Thor would mean war for Asgard. He only wish to delay Thor's rule not take it over. Really did the Boy Band 3 or Lady Snippy or Heimdalll get in trouble for there treason? Loki told them not to go to Earth. So Loki sent the Destroyer after them. Thor was not his real target.

With him trying to destroy Jotunhiem; I believe Loki thought he could destroy the FG in himself if he destroyed them. Loki wasn't thinking too clearly, and the only person who could reassure him of his place in the family was taking a nap. Like I said nice piece.
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I enjoyed it very much. Loki is the God of Mischief but he is not evil, so I do not consider this story OOC at all.

Thank you for writing it.

I so dearly love brotherly love.
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Intersting
Verona111 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
super touchie! oh, the feels! :)
nice!