Reviews for The Phone Call
hervissa chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Rumple sounds more lovely whenever he's around Belle...that is for sure :3

And I really like the idea of Belle exploring the new world :D

Oh, smartphones. THOU ART STRANGE THINGS.

Nice fic! :)

hervissa :)
TcEm chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
too cute
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is so sweet. I can actually see that in episode two, happening 'behind the scenes', especially after that letter on Facebook :D
Totally love how they act, how curious Belle and how gentle Rumple is :) And yes, you're right, he seemed changed... And I'm so lokong forward to ep four...
Anyways - well done, thank you for sharing!
reviewer chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
yeah he lost all trace of scot and got some english! was anyone else like wow when MR Gold pulled a book out of thin air? i mean yea he is the dark one but that it when he is scaly not in a suit, it was amazing anyway! mary is going to think she is going mad when she sees cora
narciscia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
"but when she found this rectangle on the table by the door the curiosity got the best of her. He must have accidently left it there and figured no harm would come from a little snooping. Now she had accidently called a cricket."

Hilarious - her calling the phone a rectangle :D

I half expected their kiss to be shattered by the sounds of the towns folk coming to rescue her lead by Hopper!

You could do a series of these :) I would read and review each one!
ItsLovelyC chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
omfg this was so cute!
asdfghjkl;

please do more rumbelle fluff 3
blueberrysuite7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was a lovely treat. Thanks. I was disappointed that Belle wasn't in 2x02, so this was a nice consolation.
Magnolie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very lovely!
lizzylovesharuka chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great story I could really imagine belle doing this XD I was a little sad that belle was nt in this episode 2
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I noticed, but I am hoping they are not going to redeem Regina, and make Rum a villan!
Dracomom chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Rumplestiltskin sounded splendid in FTL- more subdued in Storybrooke but ultimately more enjoyable, since we have all the fun of anticipation.

Is our favorite lovers' reunion interrupted? Imagining the explanations required is making me LOLOL!