Reviews for There For You
Brainyxbat chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love this story, but I think Cat was a bit too sensitive about Jade's coloring. :/
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww again. I love Cade, I think they'd suit each other well!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Cade is such a nice friendship or just plain ship :)
I really did like Bade before he tried to hook up with Victoria and said bad things about Jade :( Oh well I got my Elavan and Eliana and whatever VictoriaAvan is.
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I just love reading your fics. I like how in this one we get to see Cat cheering Jade up instead if the other way around. Plus I love Cat constantly hugging Jade against her will. Another great fic for the faves!
PrettyFacesWithBrokenEyes chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is awesome. You're just so. good. at. this. I might be messaging you with a prompt later. But I just love this. You had a story where Jade helps Cat through her sadness and now Cat helps Jade. It's just so adorable and the perfect little friendship story. Oh my gosh! It's just so freaking good! :)
DevinneMaddox chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was nice, good one-shot.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Legendary Story
69Belina69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww this is so sweet :3
I love it!
ZestyBeat chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw, I love this 'pointless fluff'! It's different, but still very nice to see Cat attempting to comfort Jade instead of the other way around :) I can't stop reading your one-shots! And don't worry, I get writers block all the time; it sucks. Anyway, wonderful job on this, thanks for writing and posting!
curly1221 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love how Cat always calls her "Jadey". Too cute! When it comes to writing Cade friendship, you're the best at it! Great work, so fluffy and adorable!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I can say that Jade is sure lucky to have a very loyal yet childish friend like Cat.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.