Reviews for The Price of a Smile
hervissa chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
An extremely nice twist of the usual story, dearie :3
Rumple actually being a sweetheart from the beginning, not after some time like we're used to, is a great thing.
And I love the way you write Belle :)

Great fic!

hervisssa :)
lena chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
thank you, it is so pleasant to read something nice instead of constant tragedy of their relationship!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
*excited clapping* I love this, it's so cute! *hopeful* Is there more?
eneath chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Lovely! I always love stories in which they already knew each other before Belle promises to go with Rumple forever.
L0veinchaos chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
A sweet story, perhaps it needs some seasoning but thank you for it :)
beeeinyourbonnet chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
OMG i love the last line. so cute. D: 3
thequietcorner chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
What a great story! :D
meriland25 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
What an wonderfully original and well written story! I wpuld love to read more of it! Have a nice day!
Usio-Amamiya chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
aww...soo cute, I like it
very original the wedding propose (sorry for my bad english)
Electryone chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Cute story! I'm glad that she'll get a chance to see the world.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
absolutely loved reading this. thanks for sharing it with us! :D

i loved the background you gave them to work with- absolutely loved it :3 keep up the great work!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this! It's so new and refreshing and absolutely wonderful! Oh please, will you write more? It could be one new chapter for every different place they visit, and throughout the entire story as they explore they also get to know eachother and fall in love!
Goldielocks80 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love this story, love your take on their meeting. I would love you to do more to this story, as I love the stories that have them as man & wife, instead of master & servant, i think it gives them more depth with their relationship. So as I have said can we have more of this, Pppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeaaa aaaassssseeeee!
KatheeHDS chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This AU is great; i'd love to read more of their adventures and such! It's well written, and it ends on a really happy note, i'd love to read their adventures and their misdeeds while travelling! It would be so much fun!
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was beautiful just loved it