Reviews for Tick Tock
Scones Of Rage chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
selfishmachinery chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
ahhhhhhh screaming at the amazing fluff
misuky7 chapter 52 . 4/14/2015
This was absolutely fangtastic. I adored how close-knit the Family was especially Morgan, Garcia, and Reid. I loved the ending. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Princess of Imagination chapter 52 . 11/29/2013
Awesome story! Totally loved it! Will read the sequel too!
MossiStone chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Frakking Toasters chapter 52 . 7/29/2013
Thanks for sharing this great story. I really enjoyed it. xo
flowergirl789 chapter 52 . 6/29/2013
this was amazing and yes im totally reading the sequal. I have absolutely no idea how you manage to make this look so easy! ive been trying to get started(under a different name) but have hit writers block many times. your stories are just too good and I love reading them.
flowergirl789 chapter 45 . 6/29/2013
I wasn't going to post until the end but this just isn't sitting right with me. I personally love your stories and the way you portray the characters but the last few chapters Reid was a little off. Reid wouldn't have picked up on romantic plays between the others. Also for this chapter Reid shouldn't have known to sing that song, in the episode where Kevin and Garcia get together JJ sing that and Reid has no idea what she is trying to get across. Again I love your stories but this was bothering me.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
poor reid
rude nathalie chapter 52 . 3/3/2013
il y a une suite ou pas elle est gigantesque ton histoire
Beth chapter 34 . 2/26/2013
It isn't specifically about this chapter but I was just wondering how people who had to wait for the next update lasted?! I have read up to here today but I don't want to stop, I'm just glad that I chose this story ;)
Disappointed chapter 40 . 1/29/2013
I'm 40 chapters in and I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish this. This story was posted as Morgan & Reid, but it's become increasingly Reid and Garcia. Morgan has become a background character whose apparently jealous of Reid living with Garcia and suddenly Garcia is who Reid is calling his best friend instead of Morgan...yuck. I've had other issues with the story, but I stuck it out. This is not the story that was advertised anymore, though, so I'm about ready to give up. Maybe you should change the description of the story to better reflect how it actually ended up so people can know if it's something they're really interested in before they're half way or more through such a lengthy story.
20000 WPM chapter 48 . 1/18/2013
I love Morgan and Garcia together and I am so happy that Reid is finally getting his life back.
Silverspeare chapter 52 . 1/7/2013
Wow, this has a speciel place in my heart, you can be damn well sure of this!
AliceReidCaffery26 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
I really like where you are going with this story. I have liked it all this time and I have read some of your other stories and I think that they are both good. I know I haven't reviewed any other chapter but this chapter really go to me. So I just wanted you to know. You're a good writer and I enjoy your imagination. So thanks for writing suck master pieces.