Reviews for Blood
michigangal0223 chapter 29 . 10/15
enjoyed reading near gift Bella has
boopgirl chapter 29 . 8/31
Loved your take...would have enjoyed Edward meeting Bella 's dad.
sanutaz chapter 29 . 8/25
I loved it.
Thank you for sharing.

This story is great! I love your version of a vampire. Thank you for the journey...
I just found this fic and absolutely loved it. I started reading yesterday and didn't stop, except to sleep, until I was finished. I loved the humor from daisy duck to Edward's taking everything Bella said literally. Amazing and I wish there was more. I would love to read more about them raising Simon and to see Bella as a vampire.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 29 . 4/16
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married yay & i am happy that Bella & Edward have A Beautiful Son
susanreader chapter 29 . 4/8
Very clever and different story. Thanks.
MsLiss chapter 24 . 4/8
Lol only the second ever tampon sex scene I've read...I bet you can guess the other!
almondgirl3 chapter 29 . 3/21
I loved this. it was an obsessive read for me today. lucky I had nothing on
Guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing your story! It was wonderful!
dorothybert chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 29 . 11/12/2015
Loved it!
Thanks for sharing. :)
Take care.
jupiter2005 chapter 29 . 9/23/2015
awesome story i am glad they found who was behind the 2nd attack even if she was behind the first. at least they both got their HEA! keep up the good writing.
PreciousJuls chapter 29 . 9/19/2015
This was such a good story. I could not put it down, or take the time to review every chapter. Sorry about that. But really it is your fault for writing such a good story making me want more. Lol! I had to buy pizza for the kids last night cause I just had to know happeneds. Smh at myself. Anyways, I am sad to see this story finished. I hope in the future you get inspired to write a sequel or a futuretake. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/6/2015