Reviews for Blood
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Five feet Seven inches? She keeps describing herself as 'tiny'. 5'7" isn't tiny. That's actually fairly tall for a female. I'm 5'3" and a couple of my aunts aren't even 5 foot at all. I was picturing Bella a completely different way.

I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep reading after finding out that Edward was with other people. It was disappointing to find out in a Mate story that he had been with others. I still don't see how that bit added anything to the story. It would have been so much better had his comment about not even able to become aroused after meeting Bella had applied all along. Oh well, what's done is done. He has turned out to be sweet and devoted to his mate even if he was tainted.

Bella's power is something else. As powerful as it already is I can only imagine how strong it will be in the end.
audiblyausten chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
This story...I'm not even sure what to say. It's so unique and original, and so well-executed. Every chapter, every moment is exciting. I loved reading about Isobel the French girl just as much as I loved reading about Bella the high, genius college kid just as much as I loved reading about Isabella the happy, royal, confident princess. I love the character change she undergoes. Instead of somehow succumbing to Edward's vampiric charms and losing her snarky attitude, she blossoms by his side. She grows more confident and wiser and braver. And Edward - ahh, Edward! He is perfection. His appearance, his manner, the fact that he's a prince who is utterly devoted to her soul- I want an Edward.

This is one of the best, most creative stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing!
audiblyausten chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
OH SNAP!
audiblyausten chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
I can't describe how happy this story makes me. I'm attempting to focus on calculus, but I keep taking breaks to read just one more chapter! I love Esme. She seems breathtaking, regal, and gentle all at the same time, which is perfect!
audiblyausten chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
The Violet Hall thing...I have no words for how sweet that is. Their meeting made me very happy.
audiblyausten chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Psych! Bella has some insane powers! If she's like this as a human, how powerful would she be as a vampire?
audiblyausten chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS.
audiblyausten chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Heeheehee, I love that they're getting even more serious in their relationship.
audiblyausten chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Ack, I was so nervous for Edward! You built the emotion up so masterfully.
audiblyausten chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Yay, Alice! Jasper's name should officially be Jasper-the-Great-Interrupter. ;)
audiblyausten chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
All that talk about vampires deaths left me nervous, too!
audiblyausten chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I can't fathom how Edward can go from being regally heartbreaking to unbearably sexy in an instant, but I love it.
audiblyausten chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I love that there's so much to learn about vampire customs! I'm loving Bella and Edward's relationship quite a lot.
audiblyausten chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
If he truly is a prince... I like this story more than Twilight.
audiblyausten chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Ahhhhhhh, this is so good! You wrote much earlier that Edward had necessary "duties" to perform, but I didn't give it much thought, assuming he was just a well-established vampire. Now I have to wonder if Edward really is some form of royalty. All these vampire laws are intriguing me! I must know more. ;)
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »