Reviews for Blood
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Hi, I’m reviewing the first chapter bc I realised that as i tried to leave my review on the last chapter that I had already read this fic before! No wonder the whole past life, pocket watch part was so familiar to me lol. I had to look through the reviews to see when I read it and it was 11th August 2013! Almost 7 years ago wow! I really did love this story. I loved your vampires. I’m so glad I found my way to this fic again bc I have to be honest, I have recently been going off of vampires, I was starting to find the whole blood drinking, stalking etc weird and was questioning why I even liked the vampire genre, but this story has pulled me back in! Lol. I’m going to have to find some more vampire fics now to keep me rooted.
As I was going through the Reviews looking for my own one I came across quite a few, I’ll say constructive reviews - criticism from other readers. some of them are just a bit too harsh. One read in particular, a guest reviewer didn’t hold anything back and picked out every single thing that you did. there is a line between being constructive and just criticising someone’s work and that person just criticised your work. I understand that it’s on a public platform where anyone can review and leave whatever comments they want but I mean at some point have to think about peoples feelings when you write things down. there are so many times where I’ve not left a review because I would rather say nothing then say something I could be hurtful. People put so much effort and time into the stories that they write I’m sure you have too. I’ve tried to write stories in the past and I know how difficult it is to put pen to paper or to type on the computer. So for you to have written out a full story that you’ve had in your mind since middle school is amazing. you have Written a really great character for Bella. even though she’s up against all of these strong feelings that come with being mated to vampire she still very independent and she’s taking in all the information needs, she is processing instead of just going with the flow like bella did in the Twilight books. she’s actually making proper decisions. More importantly she knows when she’s letting go of control, she is aware of that which I’ve not really come across in other stories. And when she tried to put Edward in his place for doing things without telling her I thought was really good. So I really want to applaud you for making Bella as independent as she could be because obviously with a vampire there are other emotions in place so she wouldn’t act as she normally would’ve done if she were with the human for instance. I don’t know what it was about reading the story this time around that made me very aware of the small little things. But one thing I will say is that while I do actually love this world that you’ve created, you’ve also left a few things hanging like the whole bloodstone bit. I thought you putting that in the story meant that some point Bella would have to use that knowledge to protect herself, like when Alec held her I thought she was going to take ring off his hand or something - without using a power - as I thought that’s why you put that into story. when people do that, it usually means to me that some point in the story that information will become quite important. Nevertheless it was a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a nice way to pass a couple of hours, thank you!
Blind Wish chapter 22 . 4/21/2020
I'm confused, Bella doesn't have a cellphone... and now she texted?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 29 . 11/19/2019
Readv it again and still love it
TheEasternWind chapter 26 . 11/2/2019
For the amount of times it was mentioned that Bella is tiny and short 5"7 is quite tall.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2019
You wouldn't say "The woman is standing before I," so don't say "The woman is standing before Edward and I." Use ME. "The woman is standing before ME." "The woman is standing before Edward and ME."
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2019
FYI: IT'S is the contraction for IT IS or IT HAS. ITS is the possessive form. (IT'S amusing to watch a dog chase ITS tail.)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2019
Curiosity is PIQUED, not PEAKED.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2019
If she COULD care less, she'd be able to care a little less. If she COULDN'T care less, she'd be unable to care any less than she does. The correct phrase 99 percent of the time is "She couldn't care less."
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2019
You take a PEEK (quick look) at something, not a PEAK (topmost part of something, like a mountain).
v1918 chapter 11 . 5/22/2019
Question : Why did Edward's heart start beating in 1993 ? I mean he hadn't met Bella then. Also technically his heart should've started beating when the French girl was born too
redhot gunterman chapter 14 . 5/11/2019
I do not understand how readers can complain about anything in any stories on here we are getting to read them free if you do not like a story just don't read it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2019
I don't really care for Bella. She is all too aware of Edward and what he is and isn't. And that really kinda ruins this for me. I also don't care for the whole eye control angle your working here. I prefer humans to be fucking human. I don't know. And the endless inner monologue of Bella's is just...boring. I'd like more Epov. At least the grammar and spelling and such is mostly correct, that's something.
2caughtup chapter 29 . 3/12/2019
Loved this story! Off to read another of yours I think
gotitbad chapter 29 . 3/9/2019
ok so I've read I think 4 stories so far but I have a question. is Bella a full vampire after the 3rd and public sharing of blood? the girls prepared her like it was but she didn't seem to think so?
marigold123 chapter 29 . 2/22/2019
I enjoyed your story, though I felt the ending was too rushed. Edward was an interesting vampire...Bella was great and I loved her power. Thank you for writing.
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »