Reviews for Down With Mary-Sue - Four Ways Mary-Sue Died
Chev chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is iconic
uncreative2014 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
...perfect... I have no words, this is just... I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!
Autumn Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Very clever and funny. Awesome job!
- Ninja :3
ChocolateBeth chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is a brilliant poem! :D
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
perfect poem is perfect.
Collie Parkillo chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Perfectly describes my sentiments about pretty much all 'girl on the island' stories.
gracefully-gauche chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
OMG I was cracking up I almost peed my pants! This is so funny and true! :P
Cocolada chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Loved it, especially the 'I have the conch' line.
Genius, that's what this is.
Ahaha so much love I have for this poem.
(Makes me wonder if any of my characters are Sues. I should have taken that litmus test before I wrote my story haha.)
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Um. Well. Is my character too Mary-Sueish? I mean, the girl in my fanfic on here (Just look in the "Queen Of The Savages" community). Cause if she was, it would be the first situation. Anyway, nice one!
Hammsters chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Haha, this is hilarious! You know, people are really getting violent towards Mary-Sues these days. I wrote an entire three chapter story about a Mary-Sue and killed her in the end just to make a point. Lots of people are doing that shit. Interesting. Well, anyway, I really liked this, it was funny and had a nice rhythm to it, good job!
Rachelle31 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
A very nice poem! Yes, Mary-Sue's can be annoying. I'm trying to write a fanfic with an OC that's a girl, and I'm struggling against making her a Mary-Sue. Glad to know where she'll end up, though, if I do, so I can get her if need be. :) Keep writing, it was funny, witty, and well written.
-Rachelle31