Reviews for Our Time
Chalayne chapter 2 . 7/31
Sweet story! Love Peeta as the most interesting man in the world. "I don't always drink beer, but when I do it's Dos Equis".
Mscallo chapter 2 . 6/2
Loved this story. So cute and loving. Thank you
Mockingprettygirls chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
The age threw me off a bit and almost did t read it but I'm so glad I did. I love older couples they are so cute together when they walk holding hands and such lol.
Surfsidegirl35 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Fabulous story! I would love to see more of this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
The last line almost made me cry of happiness, it was that sweet. I went aww... for around 10 seconds in a row until my dad sitting in the next room asked me to shut up. Loved you for it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Couples in their half centuries meeting on a dating site is one of the cutest ideas I've ever read.
thereadingamy chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
i got a little confused in ch1 because i didn't look much at the dates, but when i got it - thanks for this - short, fast-paced, good dose of humor, sweet. great job! i wouldn't be surprised if women start going online themselves hoping to find their own peetas out there :-)
ClassicsRetold1987 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Super sweet and clever story!
Itsjustellie chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I was wary of this story at first because of thir age in the story but I absolutely loved it! They are the perfect couple in any generation. It was cute to see them falling in love and Peeta's message on their wedding day made my heart melt! Could not have been better
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Make it a story but them younger but same story! Love it!
realisticandcomposed chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
that was funny and beautiful
amarilis24 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Im happy you make a second chapter.
fatlips chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Awesome take! You should write more! This is the first take I've read on Peeta and Katniss being 50 years old, and you did a well job on it! I'm surprise there isn't much favorites on this story, there should be more!
Katandwyagarbow chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Yeah thanks for updating an adding more to this peice