Reviews for Pandora's Box
imagine808 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
You should update soon please! I would love to read more. Does the jotun find her? Update soon! Please.
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your story! It is most interesting, and I hope you continue. I am writing an Avengers fanfiction right now and I wonder if I could borrow and idea or two from your bits with the Jotuns. It is very good.

I would really appreciate it if you would release a T rated version of the story, containing the idea, but with less explicit language and cursing. I believe that less is more in any kind of writing, and I would be remiss not to mention my moral standards in this area.

That being said, it is a very well-written story and a great concept. Keep up the good work, I hope you update soon.

Consider reading/reviewing my story?

God bless!

- Lady Viola
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Why won't you update
EisForElephant chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I loved this story so much i didnt realise this was the last chapter until i got to the end. please upload soon im intrigued to find out more about her father, her pregnancy and Loki:D
Carpathian Rose chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Please update!
MischiefPhoenix chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Update please. Pretty please. Please.
NoVacancyMind chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Ooh interesting! U gonna continue this? PLEASE SAY YES!
stacynn chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Oh very good story! Am enjoying it a lot. Very original - can't wait to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
please update soon
catleft chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
This is interresting, hope there is more soon.
reader204 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I really like this. I'm not usually one for anything other than Loki/Sigyn, but I'm glad I came across this.
The mystery you've presented to me... Challenge accepted.
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
i cant wait till loki finds out shes prego
Cynfulme chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Getting interesting...
mskaityw chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
More! I can't wait for more! I find the bit about her mom interesting.

And seriously...who's going to find her first!?

Update soon!
whatcatydidnext chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
She's being a bit slow on the up take...