Reviews for Hostage
santos.m chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
terminalo porfa esta bueno
Kiyiamayu chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I haven't visited the Silent Hill fanfiction section in ages, so I was really happy to see such an awesome story! The characterization is spot-on and I'm loving the plot so far. This hasn't been updated in several months, but I hope to see more of this sometime soon. Keep up the fantastic work!
AngelRedfield chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Great story! I hope you post more soon! (:
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I'd say Henry's apartment was never fixed from his last incident. Unless that hasn't occurred yet.
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
interesting please continue
AccountKiller2015 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Wow, just wow! One of the best fanfiction I've ever read! Hope to read the next chapter soon! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
UPDATED!
maleficient chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This story has a lot of potential, please update when possible.
DiamondGamer chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I like it, continue!
Bearforce1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Wow need more!
But... "There's a pregnant pause in the room and they all can partially hear the riot booming beyond the walls." seems a little odd.
Kobi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this, and I think you've captured the characters very well. Please update whenever you can :)
MS chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Im really enjoying your story so far, and Im excited to see where you take this pairing.
Datchcole chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Yes! You updated!

Loved the inclusion of Shepard and Sewell. Looking forward again to the next chapter.
Kasume-sama chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I'm glad you updated! I really liked the Alex scene (I could see him going crazy in prison). I wish there had been more Henry in it though :I Anyways I hope the next update won'ttake quite as long!
Terrylyn chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Howdy! First of all, I love this story so far and I really hope it's updated soon! I like the characters and how you portray them, well done!
As for the technical stuff, I love how you describe things, it's very detailed and gives a very narrative mental image. The characters, as stated previously, are written very well, Richard Braintree scares me about twice as much now and I really would not want to be neighbours with that one!
Henry is also written very well, you capture the mind of an introvert very well and every bit of his descriptions sound accurate to someone quiet.
Even though he only has a few lines, I think Murphy is written well too, you've got the whole quiet intimidating factor down.

Anyway, I hope you continue with this story! I like it a lot and I'd love to see more of it!