Reviews for Hostage
Solid Snail chapter 3 . 9/2/2017
YES HELLO I LOVED READING THIS VERY MUCH I KNOW ITS PROBABLY BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU WROTE IT BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW I WAS GLUED TO THE SCREEN WHILE READING IT
ALSO I AM WRITING ALL IN CAPSLOCK SO I CAN PROPERL EXPRESS THE FEELING OF EXITEMENT.
GREAT WRITING!
ADGJDLJGFDL
santos.m chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
terminalo porfa esta bueno
Kiyiamayu chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I haven't visited the Silent Hill fanfiction section in ages, so I was really happy to see such an awesome story! The characterization is spot-on and I'm loving the plot so far. This hasn't been updated in several months, but I hope to see more of this sometime soon. Keep up the fantastic work!
AngelRedfield chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Great story! I hope you post more soon! (:
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I'd say Henry's apartment was never fixed from his last incident. Unless that hasn't occurred yet.
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
interesting please continue
AccountKiller2015 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Wow, just wow! One of the best fanfiction I've ever read! Hope to read the next chapter soon! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
UPDATED!
maleficient chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This story has a lot of potential, please update when possible.
DiamondGamer chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I like it, continue!
Bearforce1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Wow need more!
But... "There's a pregnant pause in the room and they all can partially hear the riot booming beyond the walls." seems a little odd.
Kobi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this, and I think you've captured the characters very well. Please update whenever you can :)
MS chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Im really enjoying your story so far, and Im excited to see where you take this pairing.
Datchcole chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Yes! You updated!

Loved the inclusion of Shepard and Sewell. Looking forward again to the next chapter.
Kasume-sama chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I'm glad you updated! I really liked the Alex scene (I could see him going crazy in prison). I wish there had been more Henry in it though :I Anyways I hope the next update won'ttake quite as long!