Reviews for Sherlock: I'll Follow You Into The Dark
LyraS chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. I was fighting tears as soon as Mycroft showed up (a fight I lost and am not ashamed to admit), and its so sad and sweet at the same time, as well as a great way of interpreting the song. Fantastic job :)
iamnemesis chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Made me cry...
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
One of the best stories I've read on this site. THE best. Thank you
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
...tem minutes ago I'm laughing my head off at one of your stories, and now I'm balling my eyes out. My coworkers are going to believe that I'm insane! Brilliant fic! I really liked how one-by-one the characters left until only Greg and Mycroft was left. Can't wait to read more :)
sara3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
You have no idea how much I cried reading this.
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was sad, and beautiful and I loved it (and I didn't like it at all) and I'm glad you wrote it and shared it. I'm still working through your back catalogue but after this one I'm going to need to take a break. I have cancer, so this one struck just a little too close to home.
glimmer145 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
why do i read these things?
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I swear, I laughed, cried, and screamed 'DAMMIT BAD GUY WHY MY OTP'
AzrielLolita chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm sobbing hysterically in public. People are looking at me funny. Fuck you, just...fuck you. You are an excellent writer.
Meg chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Tissues I need tissues. I'm a snotty blubbering mess. My heart ached through the whole thing. Congrats on making me cry.
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I am actually crying now. Oh my god this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
So... that kind of made my feelings explode. Excellent work!
Lucy Caine chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Fuck it. That was brilliant mate.
Utterly sad, catching, terrific to read or horrible depends on how you look at it.
Feels: Horrible.
Me: But beautiful written. Nevermind the heartache. And the bloody tears.
I can't. This is so wonderful. And terribly real- as I know how it is to have to feeling to bleed to death. Doesn't feel nice. Numb, yeah very good descriptions though.
Can I have a tissue please?
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I had a good cry over this story. :'(
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I was bawling like a baby by the time I was done reading this. So sad! I hope to have a love like that one day...