Reviews for Sherlock: I'll Follow You Into The Dark
Kandamio chapter 1 . 6/14
...
I just cried all the tears I had, and I have to go back to work in two minutes, so thank you for the puffy eyes.
(On another note, your writings really are lovely 3.)
lieutenantcardinal chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
you are such a savage. beautiful piece, brought tears to my eyes.
DreamersEclipse chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Why did I read this? Whyyyyy. TT

Honestly the song lyrics at the beginning and end set the pace for this story and it really felt like the most impactful part (of course the entire story was just fudging emotional and tear rendering). The lyrics at the end are what really got me, especially in having them tie up that realistic goodbye exchange.

So tragically un-fulfilling, a snapshot at the end where we missed everything and at the same time we know what there was between Greg and Mycroft.
Ughh I suck at articulating. My point being, I just thought this was so beautifully written. I love your stories. This is probably going to be my favorite short story I've ever read.

Thanks for the read!
LyraS chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. I was fighting tears as soon as Mycroft showed up (a fight I lost and am not ashamed to admit), and its so sad and sweet at the same time, as well as a great way of interpreting the song. Fantastic job :)
iamnemesis chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Made me cry...
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
One of the best stories I've read on this site. THE best. Thank you
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
...tem minutes ago I'm laughing my head off at one of your stories, and now I'm balling my eyes out. My coworkers are going to believe that I'm insane! Brilliant fic! I really liked how one-by-one the characters left until only Greg and Mycroft was left. Can't wait to read more :)
sara3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
You have no idea how much I cried reading this.
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was sad, and beautiful and I loved it (and I didn't like it at all) and I'm glad you wrote it and shared it. I'm still working through your back catalogue but after this one I'm going to need to take a break. I have cancer, so this one struck just a little too close to home.
glimmer145 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
why do i read these things?
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I swear, I laughed, cried, and screamed 'DAMMIT BAD GUY WHY MY OTP'
AzrielLolita chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm sobbing hysterically in public. People are looking at me funny. Fuck you, just...fuck you. You are an excellent writer.
Meg chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Tissues I need tissues. I'm a snotty blubbering mess. My heart ached through the whole thing. Congrats on making me cry.
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I am actually crying now. Oh my god this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
So... that kind of made my feelings explode. Excellent work!