Reviews for Their New Normal
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Absolutely amazing. My heart is still in the process of re-startuing itself. Love these two.
lb chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I really like the way you had them resolve their issues and come to an agreement. Good job.
Spygrrl chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter! The whole sequence of events was so believable and felt like they came right out of the show. You captured Castle & Beckett's personalities perfectly from the fight to the resolution.
Jessica chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Great stories! Loved it!
anessuno chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Loving it! You've nailed their banter.
ds1255 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This is a really good story - keep it going.
International08 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter and the realities and annoyances of being in a relationship with someone, but also the way they love each other so deeply to work through things.
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Oh, wow. I absolutely LOVE this. It's so them. So perfect! I didn't want to stop reading. Please post again soon!
Chkgun93 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Great little story there.

Thank you.
Elysium1973 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Bravo! Nicely done. I like the end of the third story - w Castle already hiring the contractor.
lb chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
love this!
shazam12 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Really cute-and you are right I can so see this happening. Your dialogue was right on-I could just hear the conversation in my head. :)
Spygrrl chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Love this story and this 3rd chapter is so plausible. I totally agree that a scene like this totally happened prior to where the episode started. Too cute! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I'm loving these ficlets. This one was particularly sweet and amusing :)
katrinevs chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Omg. This is perfect! Really love the mix between fun and romance :-) Your writing is great. I hope you are going to write a lot more chapters ;-)