Reviews for Home Is a Fire
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Awwwww!
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Holy Dip ... This was so touching & sweet ! TT u TT I 'm so happy that they were able to be together in the end ! Thank you so much for writing this lovely fic ! You did a wonderful job ! C;
CadeeCat chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
aww i LUV happy endings X) great story
K4637 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was so wonderful and lovely... Even if it was sad it was still happy. I have to admit that I was not able to figure the ending out beforehand completely. Great job at keeping the suspension going! There were a couple of S&G thingies that I noticed but nothing too bad. I really liked the way you described the characters, they were very in character. I can't even tell you how good this was and how much I liked it, it's just asdfhökjhäaskdfjh. Yeah :D
LoneWolfie chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Best Pip I've ever read. I cried. Haven't cried over a story in a while. Great, amazing, beautiful. I loved it. The ending was perfection. Keep it up. Much love, LW.
kitten-in-suspenders chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
... I can't stop crying... The story was... Was just so sad yet beautiful. Especially at the end. I've always been a fan of Dip, but this just made me fall head over heels for the couple once again.

I love it all. Thank you for sharing this story. :)
ScaryBones chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aw, this was so beautiful!
I teared up a little at the end. :')
So awesome, I really liked the writing style in this too.
:D
SouthParkObsessed chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awww! That was freaking sad & cute!