Reviews for Sweet Revenge
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 9 . 9/15
"I will bow to no one unless they can probe themselves first" uh I don't think so Jasper is her mate there for he doesn't need to prove himself! not only that but being mated doesn't mean she has to bow to anyone! "if Jasper cam beat me in a battle then I will yield but not before" hello jasper is the most feared vampire in the world! Oh and another thing Bella has been ordering the volturi since she woke up! not gonna happen unless she's mated to one of the Kings but even then it wouldn't happen
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 17 . 8/24
oh nevermind
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 16 . 8/24
ummm... didnt they already mate and mark? im pretty sure they did
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 2 . 8/24
carius is spelled caius
Tilty.bbb chapter 17 . 7/5
This was a great read well done
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far. Quick question: Is Carius actually Caius or a character you created?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
His name is Caius
epinesderoses chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
Is not her first time with jasper in the training room in volterra? After they fight? and now in the last of this chapt, it's again her first time? I must miss something...
epinesderoses chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Hello,
In this chapt, I was wondering when Peter and Char showed up? If I am not mistaken, they have not been in the story so far. Did you let a part out, when the coven called for back up? They have not been introductions at all or explanations , they appeared out of no where?
BlackRose1619 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
i love ur story the only thing is u left out is if marcus and izzy are blood related?
Tee Hill chapter 17 . 8/9/2014