Reviews for Dancing With Tears in Her Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
that was thee most awesomest "if thats even a word," story ever. Brought me to tears...loved it loved it loved it. Hope you decide to add chapters to this because i would really love too see where this story goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
First of all the ending did NOT suck! It was really good, I hope you are able to write another one about everyone realizing Sam wasn't crazy and that her baby IS alive.
soapdemon34 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was just so sad. I hate that Sam blames herself. While Jason may not have been the cause of her baby's "death", he is to blame for not being there for her and basically treating her like shit after he found out that he wasn't the father. I liked that Alexis was there for Sam and trying to help her through her pain. I do think that the ending was a bit too rushed and left too much up in the air. Good job and I think you should do another one shot to tie up loose ends.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my tears. I've got tears! This was so well-done. While I did not Like Sam blaming everything on herself because Jason helped destroy things too, I know how Sam internalizes everything. Did I ever tell you that I was a HUGE Jasam fan once upon a time and there are still moments like now when it hurts like hell to see what the so-called writers of GH have done to them? Cause it does. It does. I sense your pain and frustration too, as well as Sam's. I gave up GH for good the day they stole Sam's precious baby boy. Its so sad. Please write more soon. You have a gift.