Reviews for Of Harpies and the Occasional Succubus
nahum4u2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh! man your story would make a perfect anime... with me as its director of course _
undeadyeti chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hilarious great interaction between people.
Chimeara7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Absolutely beautiful, I love seeing the interaction between people rather than just the arisen and their pawn, and I feel like you have captured Julian and Mercedes's personalities beautifully. It helps that they are also my two favorite characters in Dragons Dogma.
Duccubus chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
ha ha so funny, I especially like when they're calmly talking about bludgeoning enemies and whatnot, as if it's normal conversation to have with ladies
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
When he made the Arisen look like his... partner... Oh if he did that my Arisen or even my pawns I would have killed him before he could scream "traitor."
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
LOL, poor Julien!
heyshrinkydink chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This had me laughing the whole time. Kudos!:)
Ser Savan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Julian is actually likeable here! (Actually I do like Julian a lot after his defeat at the *spoiler*) That bromance is amazing and, as ever, so is your ability to set a scene and breathe life into it! I could totally imagine it!
Adams7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You know, I think your Arisen is the one of the only male ones here on FF.
And he's gay.
Sigh...
Still love your work.
skittlespit chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
XD This was so funny and well written! I love your Arisen and everyone else was in character :) Definite favorite!
Faraarararaptor chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Love it. The interactions between the three are just super hilarious. I feel as if you've gotten Julien and Mercedes spot on, too.