Reviews for Content
Sak chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hmm...
No matter how I think Guy looks good with Tear...coz Tear is amazing, you're right, they just don't go together yet I was still searching for some way for them to be together.
You've done it. And you did it well, it was completely plausible... If that means do-able... :)
Thank you!
blueSenorita chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow keep up the good work!
I was fascinated when I read it, so emotional inside their feelings
I knew it actually, they love each other
Vannil chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww not one for Tear and Guy but it is amazing
RubyMoonz chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
All of my feels in this fic! ALL OF THEM!

This was beautiful and I enjoy reading the very few Guy/Tear fics to see what people right about them. This had to be one of the best I've seen yet.
selenia-sopheria chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow. Wow. I LOVE the way you wrote this. I just love your writing in general. And I could totally picture this happening had Asch come back instead... I don't really blame Guy and Natalia for doing what they do.

"Both of them knew that their relationship was wrong, a twisted, broken imitation of what might have been had their lives been different, if the correct Luke had returned to them that day."

And by the way, I just love how you wrote "'correct' Luke" in that sentence, for some reason. Because there's not really a "correct" Luke, per say, but it's as if Asch coming back was WRONG to Guy. As if the "correct" Luke's return would have fixed everything (which it would have). I don't know; I'm terrible at explaining why I praise what I do. But to put it short...awesome diction there. And everywhere else.