Reviews for Under the Upper Hand
daemonic-as-hell chapter 10 . 1/27
Fantastic, I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
I love this!
I don't really know why but I do.
Please update and give us more!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I have fallen hopelessly in LOVE with this story! I realize the last you updated was last year, but I simply MUST have an ending! I hope that you will continue your pursuits in this story. My username is 'PerfectMoments' if you would like to PM me.
Your writing is spectacular, and if you need help, I would be happy to oblige!
Merry Christmas, by the way! )
Star chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
OMG! *flails around* Why hasn't this been updated yet! w WILBUR YOU CLOD! *flops on floor* I can't wait to see Sherlock's reaction to this- OwO Please? Please? Please? Please?
Petrichor503 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
This s great where is Jim? Can't wait for you to update please tell me it won't be long :P
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
This is utterly amazing. Artfully written. More please?
jipseebree chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Please update it? For me? I want to know if Jim will find Sherlock! Please, please, please!
Sharon T chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Be sustained :-) great chapter
Suga Bee chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
The amount of addiction I have for this story is overwhelming! I can't even begin to describe my absolute excitement when I saw you had updated!

And oh, what a complex and well worded chapter! The tension is palpable and even evoked onlooker empathy, I cringed as I read and the small details are what really transform this work into the keen perfection you've achieved. :)

I'm on the edge of my seat for more! Keep going!

Your loyal follower and avid reader,
Suga Bee
Anya chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
This story is awesome. Your ability to portray the characters so well- It's impressive. I'll be eagerly waiting for your next chapter -
getoffmysheet chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Please keep on writing - I really missed your story and I'm glad you're back! It's always a pleasure to read about your Sherlock-being-Sherlock... and I love the way you picture John too. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
foxeeflame chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Oooh loved it! I love the way Sherlock and John's relationship grows from just platonic to a bit more than friends. Please update soon, I love you fic!
bruderlein chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Great to see new chapter! I hope you'll update faster this time :) it's such a good story, would be really sad to abandon it.. Looking forward to read more!
Kitiara88 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
thanks for the update!
Dorky-Rae chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Oh my gosh... I absolutely love this story. It's really quite brilliant and I can't wait to read more!