Reviews for Safe In My Arms
fezzesarecool1234 chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
HOLY FREAKING CRAP! I dont think I have ever cried so hard in my life! This is an amazing story. You did a great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Pure brilliance! It soooooo amazing! Ahhhhhhh otp alert! Your a brilliant writer
Keep writing thease!
doublel080999 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Omg loved it! :-D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
GREAT story! So cute and well written... I was almost crying when freya died!

Do i get extra points for spottin the ER reference? Ella was Elizabeth's daughter! Nice touch xD
Ending-Daley chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Fantastic story and brilliant conclusion. He saved her into the data core, that just about killed me. Rivers face when CAL brought Freya to her would have been priceless, the emotion at realizing what he had done. Love this show! And I love your writing. :D
As White As Snow chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
That seemed to be over so very quickly. Pity. I really love your writing.
Always keep writing!
Peace, love, chocolate and books!
As White As Snow chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Freyaaaaa! You don't know how quickly I have become attached to that little fictional baby. Actually you probably have by reading my last few reviews.
And I want a plush baby adipose!
Peace, love, chocolate and books!
As White As Snow chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ohhh... I feel so sorry for Freya. I just want to hug her. She is a most exceptional and loveable character which is odd, because she's a baby and doesn't really have a personality. You have done a fabulous job creating her. Can't wait to read more of what you've written!
Noli oblovisci mirabilis esse!
Kerjen chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful ending! I'm glad River has her Freya with her.

Freya is alive in the other stories, so I take it that these two about Kovarian are stand alone?
Kerjen chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Whoa! I never saw that twist coming: Kovarian back from the dead!
How did they get past The Tardis' security? Why didn't she warn them and tell them about the Cybermat? We know she can talk to River fully
Sylva Dax chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
What an emotionally charged, bittersweet story you have given us. I did not expect it to lead to the Library. I love the way you've arranged for the Doctor to be able to visit his family. It makes sense as long as he stays out of the shadows.
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Happy dance all over the place! The Master's ruse was clever but not clever enough. I guess he lacked the heart to understand that the Doctor's and River's love for one another is much deeper than the outer shell.
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Painfully delicious! I'd love to see Eleven go up against the Master in the show.
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Edge of the seat excitement.
emily5637 chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Well, the hope worked later... so now i'm like a vampire... LIKE MARSHALL LEE AND MARCELINE! AWESOME! but anyway, Great story , you are an amazing author... Adios. (is that how you spell that?... i was never amy good with spanish...)