Reviews for Certainty
Lily G Parker chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Kensi/deeks
ABC123ZXY chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow! That was a very unique story. I loved it. It is easy to see either Densi or Nallen in this though I tend to see Nallen in everything.

Great job leaving it up to the imagination.

Smiles,
A Fan
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is really cool! I love it:)
I picture Densi, maybe Nallen!
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I know this is under NCIS: Los Angeles, but the first couple that came to kind was Brennan and Booth from Bones.
kath46 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
this was very good! Of course i'm a Marty/Kensi fan so that is who I saw! But it was so good you could even have seen Callen/Nell in that.
AlisJones chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Lovely and sad...I saw this completely as a Callen/Nell story.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hi!

An interesting approach, and I see this either a Kensi/Deeks, Callen/Kensi or Callen/Nell story.

Peace out, Huntress
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It could be either Kensi/Marty or Nell/G.
Asma ISSAD chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
it's great!
I actually am a NALLEN fan so i thought it would perfectly fit with the whole nell/callen thing!
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I'm prone to reading things with my 'Nallen-shipper' glasses on, the second and third lines kept me from thinking it could being any other ship. I can't see Nate, Eric or Deeks being certain that he'll hurt the girl. Considering your new story, could be a possible Renko/Nell which I'm actually kind of liking. In any case, I really enjoyed the style, a great little one-shot love story :)
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Well, I initially saw this as Callen/Kensi, even though I don't get that pairing. Deeks wouldn't assume he would hurt her from the outset, so I don't see it as Densi. I can see Nallen, too, but that's a given.;)

Either way, it's heartbreakingly lovely.
True Love Is chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I liked it. Different from the other stories I have read. I see Kensi and Deeks but mainly because I think theirs is the relationship that we see the most of on the show. I just can't put Nell and Eric in these rolls. Also, I have never been able to see Callen and Nell as a couple, so...
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
well that was depressing. I think that makes it good coz you were able to depress and sadden me with so few words. looking forward to much longer stories.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Amazing how you can say so much with such few words. It woild be interesting to know pair jumps into everyones mind when hey read this.