Reviews for Slave to Lust
Phew. Well, that was an interesting experience! You're quite skilled at writing disturbing yet hot scenes.
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 6 . 5/7
I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE
birdkamp chapter 1 . 5/3
please wirte what happed to team 7 was naruto fide after what he though please wirte a story to find naruto wirte a seacd story for slaves to lust and naruto have kids
Kyuudurite chapter 3 . 2/20
He smashed a little girl?
Damn hormones. I'm done with is story.
I feel disturbed.
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 1/22
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
You have kind of an interesting premise for a story but your spelling is terrible. It really detracts from the enjoyment of the story. If spelling is not your stong suit, perhaps you may want to find a beta-reader to edit you chapters before you post them. Just a suggestion.
Why am I here chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Gross gross gross gross gross and I am filled with regret.
lots and lots of regret
Dam sucks to be them
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
What's happening to sasuke
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
I do have an account here. Same name if you wish to respond to my review.

What I thought? Simple; a 13 year old regardless should not have an 11 inch cock. Guys tend to try to over compensate because society makes it out as a guy should have a big cock.

Most women have a vaginal track averaging. 4-7 inches where a man averages 5 inches. Therefore a 13 year old having 11 inches is absurd and down right annoying. -_- thats what I think.
LordCanine chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Really? Kyuubi would have been interfered, after letting Naruto suffer for a while of course. H would have fulled Naruto's anger to get the seal to weaken faster. Plus, taking their chakra doesn't stop kyuubi, since the bandits or rie don't know about him being a jinchuuriki. Plus, Naruto has way too much chakra.