Reviews for Slave to Lust
ilovetoph4eva chapter 6 . 3/20
Hey,

Enjoyed the story for the most part. Most of my grievances with it can be explained away with your Author Message, so if you wish you can just ignore the next paragraph and know that I DID enjoy the story overall. Thanks for writing it.

First of all, I like the premise you went with here. The whole being sold into slavery approach. Obviously it would have been nice to have a clearer and more logical explanation as to why the Hokage wasn't devoting all of ANBU to find him, but oh well. I also liked how you had the King actually not directly be the big bad guy. Didn't see that coming. I totally expected him to be some kind of dungeonmaster, so it was a surprise when it turned out to be his daughter.

However, as for his daughter, I think that was potentially a wasted opportunity. The three test idea was great, but not executed too well. I think we all could somewhat see the final test coming. The second test was REALLY good though. Totally messed up and something I did not see coming.

Rie, I think, should have been more subtly deranged and creepy. This is obviously more personal preference than anything, but as she is she felt just really blatant and unrealistic in her evilness. I would have loved for her to be really sly and misleading. Or if you were to stick with her being blatantly evil, then maybe do something more unique with her personality. As it was, I didn't even hate her for what she did to Naruto. Think of someone like Joffrey from Game of Thrones (if you watch it). The guy's an asshole, and he isnt' even all that competent. But he is hated sooo much because of how well written he is to be an asshole.

It would have been nice to have POV from Sasuke and Sakura's perspectives as well. To see them suffering, but in completely different ways to Naruto. Just a thought.

My final point is just to do with the characterization of Sasuke. I think he was quite off and fell into melodrama far too quickly. Sakura also just kinda fell in love with Naruto just like that which was peculiar.

Anyways, that's that. I still enjoyed the story thought, and the sex scenes were well written. My particular favorites were the beginning part of the final chapter, and the whole little girl/monster thing.

Peace.
Dragonkblood chapter 6 . 2/3
Will you do more and can hinata and fuu be in it
NeutralPanda123 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This was a pretty... interesting story. Almost all the stories when Naruto gets kidnapped are him getting raped by Danzo or some other old guy, so it was nice to be on this train for a few chapters. I don't get why people are giving you shit either. I won't go much into it, but seriously, on a FANFICTION!? Love your stories, keep it goin man.

P.S. Welcome to Prison is pretty hilarious, you should update it more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Their is no Logic.. Kurama's Chakra would of enable naruto to Kill jis captors
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
... Impregnation?
mr grimjaw chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
it was so so man if you put hard work in to it then it can be better man i dont like the ending just work you ass off on you futrue fics and others you working on
Fyrflame chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I went into this knowing it had a possibility for a bad end. It really didn't upset me when you did go that route, not all stories can have a happily ever after.
regfurby chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Eh, it's decent smut. There really isn't much else to the story except the smut right? Then there shouldn't be any need to fuss over people complaining about how illogical some things are, it's not like the story needs to make perfect sense in the big picture.

As for the ending, well, Sasuke being killed off did bug me somewhat after all that effort to turn him into a female, then again, their owner is probably the type to do pointless and sadistic things like that for her amusement anyway.

If people are truly pissed off, they can write an omake chapter with a different ending I guess.
Apedreitor chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
well said
The Communist Banana chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I feel like such a terrible person, I read the description and I was like " oh no naruto is gonna be raped by some old guy" but then I saw no yaio and I was totally fine with it. Is it wrong to laugh at this revelation
SevenKings chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Why Sasuki gotta die? I wanted her to lived.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
your are so fucked up in the brain
omally-dood chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Well that was depressing
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
More like you never ment it to be happy, not that it needed to be, but you really ruined the story when there were quite a few alternatives that would've been much better. Like the expected one where Naruto turned the tables on Rie.
alec-potter chapter 5 . 11/2/2014