Reviews for Slave to Lust
NarHina chapter 5 . 9/30
You could make a squeal where Hinata saves him with the Bikochu bug they looked for in the anime and have her become his new master with Sakura and everyone else dead after she removes the cells on him sending the nine tells on a rampage but she survives.
if i must chapter 4 . 9/19 the 4th and 5th chapter naruto can kill the princess by ripping her body in two or snap her neck,and the guards must be an easy kill,since they may not carry weapons and sakura and sasuki can help him kill off the he is so strong from his physical training,he can eve do those maybe in ur 7th chapter,maybe make naruto and his teammates have their last will,and act together and free themselves and find a way releasing their charkra after killing the do that while in hiding ,then naruto release a charkra bomb and THE END...
This was good but just so sad...
I know its just a story but there is no seal or power that can contain the nine tails chakra even the seal that minato created couldn't completly seal its chakra
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 8/10
I haven't gone into detail with my other review just know that I did like it though certain things happen to quickly and the ending can go fuck itself I swear even if you said it's not the SAME universe the SAME events still happen SO AGAIN I SAY WHERE THE FUCK WAS KYUUBI
jangoman1579 chapter 5 . 8/10
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 7/25
the best ever read please keep it coming
Exiled Reaper chapter 1 . 7/14
Good story
Stopped reading pretty quickly.
You're willing to write something with gender change, sex, rape, gore, and plenty of swearing, but refuse to say "god" or "God", leading me to belive you're either a cherry pickin' Christian, or a Satanist. Either way, I couldn't bear to read past the first few paragraphs.
ilovetoph4eva chapter 6 . 3/20

Enjoyed the story for the most part. Most of my grievances with it can be explained away with your Author Message, so if you wish you can just ignore the next paragraph and know that I DID enjoy the story overall. Thanks for writing it.

First of all, I like the premise you went with here. The whole being sold into slavery approach. Obviously it would have been nice to have a clearer and more logical explanation as to why the Hokage wasn't devoting all of ANBU to find him, but oh well. I also liked how you had the King actually not directly be the big bad guy. Didn't see that coming. I totally expected him to be some kind of dungeonmaster, so it was a surprise when it turned out to be his daughter.

However, as for his daughter, I think that was potentially a wasted opportunity. The three test idea was great, but not executed too well. I think we all could somewhat see the final test coming. The second test was REALLY good though. Totally messed up and something I did not see coming.

Rie, I think, should have been more subtly deranged and creepy. This is obviously more personal preference than anything, but as she is she felt just really blatant and unrealistic in her evilness. I would have loved for her to be really sly and misleading. Or if you were to stick with her being blatantly evil, then maybe do something more unique with her personality. As it was, I didn't even hate her for what she did to Naruto. Think of someone like Joffrey from Game of Thrones (if you watch it). The guy's an asshole, and he isnt' even all that competent. But he is hated sooo much because of how well written he is to be an asshole.

It would have been nice to have POV from Sasuke and Sakura's perspectives as well. To see them suffering, but in completely different ways to Naruto. Just a thought.

My final point is just to do with the characterization of Sasuke. I think he was quite off and fell into melodrama far too quickly. Sakura also just kinda fell in love with Naruto just like that which was peculiar.

Anyways, that's that. I still enjoyed the story thought, and the sex scenes were well written. My particular favorites were the beginning part of the final chapter, and the whole little girl/monster thing.

Dragonkblood chapter 6 . 2/3
Will you do more and can hinata and fuu be in it
NeutralPanda123 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This was a pretty... interesting story. Almost all the stories when Naruto gets kidnapped are him getting raped by Danzo or some other old guy, so it was nice to be on this train for a few chapters. I don't get why people are giving you shit either. I won't go much into it, but seriously, on a FANFICTION!? Love your stories, keep it goin man.

P.S. Welcome to Prison is pretty hilarious, you should update it more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Their is no Logic.. Kurama's Chakra would of enable naruto to Kill jis captors
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
... Impregnation?
mr grimjaw chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
it was so so man if you put hard work in to it then it can be better man i dont like the ending just work you ass off on you futrue fics and others you working on