Reviews for Minecraft
IcyKaapro chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You probably won't use this guy, but I'm to bored to care. Good story, by the way.

Mark Falls
Quick, agile. Will kill anything on sight (at least try)
Brown dirty hair, with Icey blue eyes
Wears a black tunic with, supposedly 'feather falling' (feathers stuffed into boots, yes, he"s sort of insane)
He grew up in the desert, living off cacti for most of his life. Can be Serious when needed,and that is all.
Again, you probably won't even read this, so whatever! Use or not to use, that is a random question.
Holly Pearlwing chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
"Procrastination Lazyness"? Wow. I hope you don't catch it again.
SeanJ649 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
This is a AWSOME chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
hound of cernunnos chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Not a bad little story. I give it 2.5 out of 5 gold ore blocks.
seanJ649 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
I like the story, very good,I love the action! P.S I am the one who said this needed more action. You can call me seanJ649. (That's my minecraft usename.) :)
seanJ649 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
You are pretty good at writing the chapters, but theres not enough action in these.

seanJ649 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
You are pretty good at writing the chapters, but theres not enough action in them.

seanJ chapter 10 . 2/18/2013

seanJ649 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
You make spiders sound like death its self!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
I LOVE this story! Keep writing please!
manaphymajic1999 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Correction for Ch 1 or 2! Any Undead (Zombies or Skeletons) Mobs that manage to obtain a Helmet of any type is Immune to the Sun's Rays. This is because the Head is the Weak Point of an Undead. Swords will not hurt the Undead's Weak Point, it will do regular damage. An Undead wearing a Helmet is rare, but not as rare as a Village in a Plains Biome.
Maquerea chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Well, this story seems awesome so far! I've been thinking of doing a story of my own for Minecraft, but I doubt I could match what you have here so far. It's very impressive, though in the early chapters there were too many short, similarly-structured sentences and few commas. Looking back, you've definitely improved over the course of the two months this story has lasted.

I definitely agree with you. School is horrible for hogging your free time with homework and making you lose sleep...

Fav'd and followed! Looking forward to reading about David's adventures :D
Anon chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Nice to see the story back up and running; I missed this. :)
Tbird2290 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Yes! someone who feels my pain with homework!
SolarGryphon chapter 8 . 12/6/2012