Reviews for Black Birds with Emerald Wings
Idealist101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is really good you've got talent.
AnGellica A fan chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
that's the hardest part. Editing.
Duhduhduuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
AnGellica A fan chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
what THE HELL I JUST STARTED READING THESE THINGS AND I KNOW BETTER TO ASK FOR MORE. You're DOING THE BEST YOU CAN WITH THE TIME YOU HAVE. Sheesh. yes it is I may not have a life but you do and you totally deserve to live it. Even without a life there is only so much you can write before it becomes a chore.
Your story is great by the way.
Sorry It just urks me too. I mean sheesh you already said you had more important things to do. So rude.
AnGellica A fan chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
AWE THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
AnGellica A fan chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
It's sooooooooooooooooo cute.
AnGellica A fan chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
You are not wrong they are so cute. Chp. 7 review.
AnGellica A fan chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
That was sooooooooooooo cute it was freakin adorable. Perfect.
AnGellica A fan chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
You really shouldn't have told people about that. It can't hurt anyone can it. Interesting though.
AnGellica A fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
It could be better but still very interested.
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That's soooooo sad. It's gonna get cute though I can tell.
jerel chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Don't sweat the length of the chapters. I've seen chapters as short as 300 words that worked and one shots that made unrealistic jumps in 1200 words. You're doing good.
The rude reviewe chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I am sorry for being rude and I need to calm down. You have a life and you don't need people like me to put you down so sorry.
Starisborn chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Gosh why are so bitchy and whiny,it's so annoying. If you have so many problems then stop writing. I never saw a writer so ungrateful .
Me chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Hey your picture sucks,you can never take critiques that's why you won't grow as a writer,hope to never read your story again because all you do is whine and complain
missylynn99 chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Ok! I can't wait to read the new one!